Summer Playgroud Program

Guest Mr. Reggin

Guest Mr. Reggin

I remember back when I used to go to the playgroud over the summer. The one I went to was Hickory Park. It was really a lot of fun. The only trouble was that by the first week our Nok Hockey board was broke. Either by some jerk throwing it or just breaking out of the blue. I wonder if it will be the same this year. I remember we were always wanting a new one and BELL Playgroud always had two of them. LoL. But I did have a great time all those summers. I hope we don't see the "hood brothers" hanging out at the park like they used to. Now that I am in college I obviously no longer go to the playground program. Remember last year they tried charing each kid that went in there $5 to play with the arts and crafts stuff. What nerve. I hope anyway the plans for this summer are better than some years past. I mean we used to get paint with no brushes. What the hell good was that. And some of the counsilors never had control over the kids. LoL. A.T. for example. LoL. Well, let me know what everyone's feelings/plans are for this summer's playground program. :P

Guest Guest
I remember back when I used to go to the playgroud over the summer. The one I went to was Hickory Park. It was really a lot of fun. The only trouble was that by the first week our Nok Hockey board was broke. Either by some jerk throwing it or just breaking out of the blue. I wonder if it will be the same this year. I remember we were always wanting a new one and BELL Playgroud always had two of them. LoL. But I did have a great time all those summers. I hope we don't see the "hood brothers" hanging out at the park like they used to. Now that I am in college I obviously no longer go to the playground program. Remember last year they tried charing each kid that went in there $5 to play with the arts and crafts stuff. What nerve. I hope anyway the plans for this summer are better than some years past. I mean we used to get paint with no brushes. What the hell good was that. And some of the counsilors never had control over the kids. LoL. A.T. for example. LoL. Well, let me know what everyone's feelings/plans are for this summer's playground program. :ph34r:

Maybe you should ask Apples to pitch in.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest
I remember back when I used to go to the playgroud over the summer. The one I went to was Hickory Park. It was really a lot of fun. The only trouble was that by the first week our Nok Hockey board was broke. Either by some jerk throwing it or just breaking out of the blue. I wonder if it will be the same this year. I remember we were always wanting a new one and BELL Playgroud always had two of them. LoL. But I did have a great time all those summers. I hope we don't see the "hood brothers" hanging out at the park like they used to. Now that I am in college I obviously no longer go to the playground program. Remember last year they tried charing each kid that went in there $5 to play with the arts and crafts stuff. What nerve. I hope anyway the plans for this summer are better than some years past. I mean we used to get paint with no brushes. What the hell good was that. And some of the counsilors never had control over the kids. LoL. A.T. for example. LoL. Well, let me know what everyone's feelings/plans are for this summer's playground program. :lol:

There is no Bell Playground this summer! Tore it down as soon as school let out. Whose bright idea was that, and what are they doing with it anyway? Were those bricks on sale will the town be covered in brick? I guess the 30 some kids that go there will be able to stroll around the walkway, how nice. What a disgrace!