scanner frequencies

Guest Guest

Any one have the HPD & HFD frequency #'s please

79949[/snapback]

Why so you can be a noseybody like ******!!!!!!! get real and get a life!!!!!!!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Why so you can be a noseybody like ******!!!!!!!    get real and get a life!!!!!!!!!!!

80124[/snapback]

Not being nosey just need to know what the hell is going on and there is alot all people are told is Harrison is crime free YEAH RIGHT! And I do have a good life

Knowing what is really going on we are more aware of surroundings. The DB says nothing is going on they don't know because they are too busy standing outside talking on cell phones

Why so you can be a noseybody like ******!!!!!!!    get real and get a life!!!!!!!!!!!

80124[/snapback]

Real Cool my friend you are really educated so much you can't write a comment that doesn't get edited! You do need a life you must work in the Hall

80124[/snapback]

Like who? break it down please

80124[/snapback]

It is not about being nosey it is about knowing what really goes on in this town that nobody is told about. Some people have children and elderly family members that they have to look out for. It doesn't hurt to know that "THERE IS CRIME IN HARRISON" and a lot of it.

FREQ #

155.79 FOR HPD

80229[/snapback]

You nosey biddies need to get a life...Don't You have anything better to do with Your life than to sit at home and listen to the Police scanner.....You bunch have to be the biggest Town Gossip Mongers in the entire Town.....Know everyones bussiness do You....Why don't You try minding Your OWN!

You nosey biddies need to get a life...Don't You have anything better to do with Your life than to sit at home and listen to the Police scanner.....You bunch have to be the biggest Town Gossip Mongers in the entire Town.....Know everyones bussiness do You....Why don't You try minding Your OWN!

80763[/snapback]

Sounds like you are upset?? What's the matter you don't want us to hear how many times they come to your house?

80763[/snapback]

Nosey biiddie my rear end! What is going on is MY BUSINESS I would not dare go out after dark and sometime even in the day. The gossip mongers are the ones that know what is going on you must work for the town or the detective bureau tose are the people that don't want anyone to know what is going on. Wise up and admit to the problems of OUR HARRISON

kearny pd has scrambled there frequency so the crooks cannot listen to there whereabouts. if harrison could finally get out of the 19th century with there radio's and jump ahead 30 yrs it would be a great thing. and maybe there radio's would work in the new hs or the harrison PROJECTS. oooops i mean gardens.

80763[/snapback]

Your just as nosey sitting on your computer reading and writing all kinds of shit.

The fire frequencie is not needed.  It is dead silence 24/7.  Unless they leve the channel open open ann you like to hear the the snoring and toilet flushing.

81660[/snapback]

better than hearing the cops snoring while they are supposed to be patroling the streets.

better than hearing the cops snoring while they are supposed to be patroling the streets.

Sorry they have no time for snoring, they are very busy with the crime nobody knows about, that is why it is good to have a scanner

Sorry they have no time for snoring, they are very busy with the crime nobody knows about, that is why it is good to have a scanner

I cannot for the life of me, immagine that in this wonderfull town of Harrison (where I grew up) there is such disregard for the residents, business owners and police officers. Why would this town not take advantage of all that there is to be offered, specialy to a town that is in need as a repressed community, with Newark and Jersey City at both ends, and in proximity of many points being targeted by mal illed individuals. The Mayor and Council need to concentrate on the most important thing that we need as residents of this town, and that is SECURITY. And the we the people that elect these individuals should SPEAK UP for our community. Come on pelple we cannot sit around and let our town be runned down by these so called Leaders. SPEAK UP, talk to whom ever you voted for and be firm about this situation, afterall we elected them to work for us the residents.

Thank you for reading and understanding my anger, let me just let you know that I do own a scanner and I am aware of every call and their meaning and seriously think that our Police Officers are in need of additional help so that their job can be done.

It is not about being nosey it is about knowing what really goes on in this town that nobody is told about. Some people have children and elderly family members that they have to look out for. It doesn't hurt to know that "THERE IS CRIME IN HARRISON" and a lot of it.

Crime cannot be that bad in Harrison. I have been coming home from the PATH for many years. Mostly after 1 AM and walk from PATH to near Pechters. Nobody ever bothered me or mugged me yet. There is nobody on the streets except on the weekend. There are worse panhandlers and bad people in NYC and more people bother you there.