Mayor Raymond McDonough

Guest Little Birdie

Guest Little Birdie

From what I heard, Raymond might not be running in November. A Democrat Appointed Candidate will be taking his spot. No word on who that will be...

More to follow as the bird sings again...

Guest Guest
From what I heard, Raymond might not be running in November.  A Democrat Appointed Candidate will be taking his spot.  No word on who that will be...

More to follow as the bird sings again...

Oh Shit...The Catman is running!!!!????

Guest Elom - HL

I Didnt hear that, but it got me thinking.. whom would replace Ray?

Joe Bubenus?

Peter Higgins?

Artie?

Jimmy Doran?

Jimmy Fife?

Ole' Chief Trucillo?

Any other guesses?.............

Guest guest
William Hartman for mayor!!

He used to run the Recreation Dept. Now runs Pool Program. Takes no shit - he'd be good for the town.

A good name to add to the list.

A college grad: Needed in the 21st century when the mayor must meet with alot of out of town professional businessmen amd trenton politicians, the majority with advanced degrees. Bennett may get by as a local councilman in town, who would mainly be involved with local matters and local politicians and in- town businessmen, but without a BA or MA, he would not be a great candidate for mayor in the 21st century.

Guest Guest

Gary Garrison - Garrison for Harrison.

Helps with the campaign, politcally saavy, born and raised, would run an old school office, put kids through our system, son was in Iraq, a true American.

He has learned from his past mistakes and is now on board, If anything he should be asked to run for council the man cares about our town.

Guest Guest

Helps with the campaign, politcally saavy, born and raised, would run an old school office, put kids through our system, son was in Iraq, a true American.

He has learned from his past mistakes and is now on board, If anything he should be asked to run for council the man cares about our town.

He a stand up guy, but let him ask some questions. Let him challenge the mayor once! Ask One question! The mayor will put you in your spot. And you'll be a good little boy.

Guest UMMMMM NO WAY!!!

Are you f-ing kidding me this guy is a f-ing retard. I mean jesus christ how long has he worked in town with benefits and he cant even convince his wife to go to the dentist . True his son was in Iraq and I am very proud of him but he is a f-ing retard also and that daughter wow now thats a real winner. Did you ever drive by that house it looks like the Special Olympics headquarters.

Guest Guest
I Didnt hear that, but it got me thinking.. whom would replace Ray?

Joe Bubenus?

Peter Higgins?

Artie?

Jimmy Doran?

Jimmy Fife?

Ole' Chief Trucillo?

Any other guesses?.............

You'd better put Apples on the short list!

Guest guest

OH MY GOD you have got to be kidding me.

Guest Guest
A good name to add to the list. 

A college grad:  Needed in the 21st century when the mayor must meet with alot of out of town professional businessmen amd trenton politicians, the majority with advanced degrees.  Bennett may get by as a local councilman in town, who would mainly be involved with local matters and local politicians and in- town businessmen, but without a BA or MA, he would not be a great candidate for mayor in the 21st century.

Wow! A BA or MA gives you all that. Nothing more than a very expensive education.

Most entrepreneurs are college drop outs.

Guest Apples

Are you f-ing kidding me this guy is a f-ing retard. I mean jesus christ how long has he worked in town with benefits and he cant even convince his wife to go to the dentist . True his son was in Iraq and I am very proud of him but he is a f-ing retard also and that daughter wow now thats a real winner. Did you ever drive by that house it looks like the Special Olympics headquarters.

I may have to save Harrison and run for mayor. After I'm elected mayor, we'll have a big party on me. First thing I'll do is cut everyone's taxes, cancel this soccer stadium project, get rid of the dead wood working for the town, build some recreation facilities for our kids, open the council meetings to the public to speak their minds and listen to what they say, announce a hiring freeze in town, and finally,end nepotism and cronyism.

If you agree with what I say, then vote for me and together we'll take back this town.

Guest Guest

THAT IS SO TRUE, THEY ARE A BUNCH OF WINNERS, I LIKE GARY BUT HE HAS GOT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIS WIFE.... SHE SHOULD NOT EVEN OPEN HER MOUTH, SHE MADE A COMMENT TO THE NEWSPAPER REPORTER THAT MADE THE MAYOR LOOK BAD AND SHE THOUGHT SHE GAVE THE MAYOR A COMPLIMENT.