GRIDLOCK ALERT!!! 6-23-06

Guest 280

280 CLOSINGS SHOULD BE DONE TO CAUSE THE LEAST CONFUSION POSSIBLE FOR THE LOCAL RESIDENTS . F**K THE COMMUTERS !!!

HOW MANY MONTHS OF THIS SH*T DO WE HAVE TO ENDURE?

DOES THE H.P.D. AND H.F.D. WISH TO SHARE SOME OF THESE IDEAS THEY ARE ABOUT TO IMPLEMENT WITH THE RESIDENTS,OR JUST KEEP US GUESSING.

Guest Guest
280 CLOSINGS SHOULD BE DONE TO CAUSE THE LEAST CONFUSION POSSIBLE FOR THE LOCAL RESIDENTS .  F**K THE COMMUTERS !!!

DOES THE H.P.D. AND H.F.D. WISH  TO SHARE SOME OF THESE IDEAS THEY ARE ABOUT TO IMPLEMENT WITH THE RESIDENTS,OR JUST KEEP US GUESSING.

So you say f**k the commuters but probably more than half of the police, fire and teachers have to commute 280. The commuters that work in town are the ones mostly affected by this. So I take it you are extremelly worried about the Bulls stadium having venues because that will be a bigger nightmare especially if you combine the two!

Guest Guest
280 CLOSINGS SHOULD BE DONE TO CAUSE THE LEAST CONFUSION POSSIBLE FOR THE LOCAL RESIDENTS .  F**K THE COMMUTERS !!!

DOES THE H.P.D. AND H.F.D. WISH  TO SHARE SOME OF THESE IDEAS THEY ARE ABOUT TO IMPLEMENT WITH THE RESIDENTS,OR JUST KEEP US GUESSING.

yeah sure sweetheart i'll take care of you, them residents come first to me well after the chief and well the chief and then after ****** and well after the chief. call me at traffic safety, i'll give you the story. my name is **** ********

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.