Dirty Campaign

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I heard that ***** ******* is going around telling everyone that *** ****** wrote that letter.

Well if that is true than *** ****** made the Mayor look desperate to attack a family who did not use one sentence to attack the mayor personally. All the letters Hinchcliffe wrote were to attack the decisions made by the mayor in running the town.

THE MAYOR MADE IT PERSONAL WITH *** ****** AS THE PATSY TO WRITE THE LETTER.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
I heard that ***** ******* is going around telling everyone that *** ****** wrote that letter.

Well if that is true than *** ****** made the Mayor look desperate to attack a family who did not use one sentence to attack the mayor personally.  All the letters Hinchcliffe wrote were to attack the decisions made by the mayor in running the town.

I'll tell you whats dirty about this campaign, all of the Hinchy signs placed illegally on the Jackson Street Bridge which are now all over the ground. Go pick up your mess.

Guest Guest

Well if that is true than *** ****** made the Mayor look desperate to attack a family who did not use one sentence to attack the mayor personally.  All the letters Hinchcliffe wrote were to attack the decisions made by the mayor in running the town.

:lol: STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES!!!

Guest Guest

Well if that is true than *** ****** made the Mayor look desperate to attack a family who did not use one sentence to attack the mayor personally. All the letters Hinchcliffe wrote were to attack the decisions made by the mayor in running the town.

[/quot

Do you really think that a letter like that would go out without approval? They are a bunch of puppets. The info on that letter took a lot of work to find and even more work to manipulate. Its just a matter of time before some drunk a** starts to talk. Hope the Hinchcliffe's eat you alive!

Guest Guest

Here is a clue. 1st Ward Councilman rats out Commissioner of Passaic Valley

Guest Guest

[/quot

Do you really think that a letter like that would go out without approval? They are a bunch of puppets. The info on that letter took a lot of work to find and even more work to manipulate. Its just a matter of time before some drunk a** starts to talk. Hope the Hinchcliffe's eat you alive!

I heard the 3rd Ward Genius is blaming his boss over at Passaic Valley.