Pathetic 1100 votes

Guest Guest

Guest Tired of a split town. And Sore
A Mayor for 10+ years was only able to garnish some 1100 votes against a first time opponent? That sends a strong message...

Mike,

Politics 101, you know, like the academy, at a loss as big as yours, a real man would have called the Mayor with a congratulatory call. Even if he was not sincere in his concession, the respect for the town and the office, would require such action. The little baby did not!

I mean come on Mike, Mrs. Clarke got 526 votes when she ran for Mayor, and did no campaigning, Liboniti got over 800 with some campaigning. Yet, according to the Jersey Journal, you got 651 votes and this was the closest race in a decade?

Please give it a break!

Ann would agree, "you can fool some of the people, some of the time, but not all the people, all the time".

Tell me what Mc Donough did to steal the election? You got beat in your own ward and district and the remaining 11 other districts!

Will you now back the misfits; each with their own agendas, further splitting the town?

Guest guest
Mike,

Politics 101,  you know, like the academy, at a loss as big as yours, a real man would have called the Mayor with a congratulatory call. Even if he was not sincere in his concession, the respect for the town and the office, would require such action. The little baby did not!

I mean come on Mike, Mrs. Clarke got 526 votes when she ran for Mayor, and did no campaigning, Liboniti got over 800 with some campaigning. Yet, according to the Jersey Journal, you got 651 votes and this was the closest race in a decade? 

Please give it a break!

Ann would agree, "you can fool some of the people, some of the time, but not all the people, all the time".

Tell me what Mc Donough did to steal the election?  You got beat in your own ward and district and the remaining 11 other districts!

Will you now back the misfits; each with their own agendas, further splitting the town?

11 other districts? in Harrison

Guest BlueTideBacker
Mike,

Politics 101,  you know, like the academy, at a loss as big as yours, a real man would have called the Mayor with a congratulatory call. Even if he was not sincere in his concession, the respect for the town and the office, would require such action. The little baby did not!

Please give it a break!

Tell me what Mc Donough did to steal the election?  You got beat in your own ward and district and the remaining 11 other districts!

What a crock !! The only misfits in town are the mindless followers of this mayor and council. How can you support a mayor who makes $40,000,000 deals behind closed doors, who makes deals with developers to build 6,000 housing units , all without a referendum to seek voter input. This mayor cares nothing for the taxpayers, the town treasury is his own personal bank. The 1100 people who voted for him can expect more of the same, too bad for Harrison.

Guest Guest
Mike,

Please give it a break!

Finally some intelligence on this board!

Guest Guest
Mike,

Please give it a break!

McDonugh Backer 101, did you know that ***** ******* told one of Hinchy's sisters yesterday by quik chek that *** ****** wrote the Hinclcliffe letter. Said she should get a lawyer because ** is the only person who knew about the Salaries for Passac Valley. We all know that is public knowledge. ***** ******* is talking crap about his boss. Wonder what he says about the Mayor.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Why should he

Maybe he should have called the mayor to congratulate him but then again why should he when the mayor wouldn't answer any questions put in front of him my Mike - he referred everything to his spoke person, give me a break a mayor of such a small town having a spoke person. He should direct the citizens personally

Guest Guest
Mike,

Please give it a break!

You remember that Ms. Clark, and Mr. Liboniti ran in the general election in November which usually has a bigger turn out. They also ran as Republicans in a heavily Democratic town. If you look at the numbers, the mayor didn't do all that hot considering he had a full court press on to get out every vote.

When you have four council persons running as running mates you should get a much better turn out than he got. Each councilman should bring you all kinds of votes from their wards. If you add up the votes the unopposed councilmen got they recieved more votes than the mayor.

Don't give up Mike, set your sights on Dologhan, you'll be a winner.

Guest Guest
mike,

Please give it a break!

Politics 101..Please...You should not be emphasizing Mikes 651 votes. You should note Mc Donough only managed to get 1159 ..not a good showing for someone with ALL that experience and in politics as long as Mike has been alive. A congratulatory call was definitely not deserved after Mike was shown no respect and attacked two days before the election. Mikes the one who should have gotten the phone call apologizing for resorting to low life tactics. You obviously dont know Mike well because he was a gentleman through the whole ordeal, loyal to his beliefs and the residents of Harrison. The voters made a huge mistake by not realizing Mikes potential here. Mike should be proud, he stayed away from the mud throwing and had everyone scurrying around like little cheese eaters until the polls closed, with their lists and loudspeakers hooked up to their vehicles (hope they didnt use township gas to fill their tanks up)! If that doesnt bring a smile to your face I dont know what does. The only babies here are the ones that cant stop sucking on the mayors boob!! This election has only made the Hinchcliffes stronger and alot of experience was gained here. The man is only 33 years old and not going anywhere. People will be eating their words soon!

Guest FREAK

yeah Mike call the fat ass mayor who put out the smear letter about you & YOUR family THE SLADEROUS-SMEAR LETTER- I WOULD WENT TO HIS PARTY HANDED HIM A BURGER AND JAMMED MY FIST DOWN HIS THROAT ALL WHILE SAYING CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYOR MCCHEESE YOUR REIGN OG MCDONALD LAND CONTINUES

Guest Guest
You remember that Ms. Clark, and Mr. Liboniti ran in the general election in November which usually has a bigger turn out.  They also ran as Republicans in a heavily Democratic town.  If you look at the numbers, the mayor didn't do all that hot considering he had a full court press on to get out every vote.

When you have four council persons running as running mates you should get a much better turn out than he got.  Each councilman should bring you all kinds of votes from their wards.    If you add up the votes the unopposed councilmen got they recieved more votes than the mayor.

Mr. Hinchcliffe, had you run as an independent things would be very different right now. You would have the Republican votes, independent votes and the ones you got from the Democrats and another 5 months to campaign. It would have been a sure thing. Many people are impressed with your run. You probably ran with little finances and limited help. (compared to the mayor)

After this people are going to have an easier time backing you. They have seen your potential and believe in you. You should be applauded for your efforts. Don't forget that there are a lot of people in Harrison that want you involved and see you as a valuable politician. Will you run for a council seat?

Guest Guest

You list the votes for the challengers, how many votes did the Mayor receive, then compare apples to apples... 1100 votes is a show of no confidence, considering the amount of registered voters...

Guest You don't make sense
You remember that Ms. Clark, and Mr. Liboniti ran in the general election in November which usually has a bigger turn out.  They also ran as Republicans in a heavily Democratic town.  If you look at the numbers, the mayor didn't do all that hot considering he had a full court press on to get out every vote.

When you have four council persons running as running mates you should get a much better turn out than he got.  Each councilman should bring you all kinds of votes from their wards.    If you add up the votes the unopposed councilmen got they recieved more votes than the mayor.

What is your Point? In the General election you can vote for the candidate of your liking Republican or Democrat, thus given the low number of Repub's many anti Dem. votes went to Clarke and Liboniti, obviously! The State Average was 7%. Harrison was 47%. How then do you attempt to dismiss a 2-1 margin?

Your problem is you lost! You lost Big! The Hinchy group was convinced they would win but lost. No matter how you put it, the people spoke and CHOSE not to elect you. That is OK. But please stop trying to make it someone else's fault! Your complaining and whinning is like the campaign managers that lost.

Right now Millan is in the bull's eye and will get it shot up his also!

Mr. Hinchcliffe, had you run as an independent things would be very different right now.  You would have the Republican votes, independent votes and the ones you got from the Democrats and another 5 months to campaign. It would have been a sure thing.  Many people are impressed with your run.  You probably ran with little finances and limited help.  (compared to the mayor)

After this people are going to have an easier time backing you.  They have seen your potential and believe in you.  You should be applauded for your efforts.  Don't forget that there are a lot of people in Harrison that want you involved and see you as a valuable politician.  Will you run for a council seat?

Well stated and true. were still behind you Mike.

Guest guest
Maybe he should have called the mayor to congratulate him but then again why should he when the mayor wouldn't answer any questions put in front of him my Mike - he referred everything to his spoke person, give me a break a mayor of such a small town having a spoke person.  He should direct the citizens personally

I don,t think there is winner, you are dealing with a town where the people decided not to come out and vote, maybe if instead of holding back every register voter had come out and vote the situation will be diferent.

go "Hinch" you have a big chance

Guest apples
You list the votes for the challengers, how many votes did the Mayor receive, then compare apples to apples...  1100 votes is a show of no confidence, considering the amount of registered voters...

PLEASE DO NOT COMPARE APPLES TO APPLES

I REASSURE YOU THERE IS ONLY ONE APPLES.

Guest Guest
Mike,

Please give it a break!

Yes- of course

Guest guest
I don,t think there is winner, you are dealing with a town where the people decided not to come out and vote, maybe if instead of holding back every register voter had come out and vote the situation will be diferent.

go "Hinch" you have a big chance

The primary is over, Hinchy has gone to the losers circle.

Guest Guest
What is your Point? In the General election you can vote for the candidate of your liking Republican or Democrat, thus given the low number of Repub's many anti Dem. votes went to Clarke and Liboniti, obviously! The State Average was 7%. Harrison was 47%. How then do you attempt to dismiss a 2-1 margin?

Your problem is you lost! You lost Big! The Hinchy group was convinced they would win but lost.  No matter how you put it, the people spoke and CHOSE not to elect you.  That is OK. But please stop trying to make it someone else's fault!  Your complaining and whinning is like the campaign managers that lost.

Right now Millan is in the bull's eye and will get it shot up his also!

The point is that one third of the mayors own party does not agree with the way he is running, or should I say ruining, the town

Guest Guest
Finally some intelligence on this board!

Hey mayor mc donuts, how do you get to the redbulls stadium. do you make a left at your fat ass. i hear the first 100 fans to the first game get a handfull of parking meter quarters. go***** ******** at the jersey shore.

Guest guest
Hey mayor mc donuts, how do you get to the redbulls stadium. do you make a left at your fat ass. i hear the first 100 fans to the first game get a handfull of parking meter quarters. go***** ******** at the jersey shore.

No the first 100 fans get a tube of Preparation H, the quarters are rolled for the next AC trip.