Mayoral Race

Guest CopyPezzolla

Guest guest
Does McDonut's win mean that Hinchcliffe's brother can go back to working day shift at the police department?

He should transfer out of town, he is too nice of a person and too good of a cop to be insulted that way.

Guest Guest
He should transfer out of town, he is too nice of a person and too good of a cop to be insulted that way.

It is an insult. Its a shame that this town doesn't know how to reward quality. No other police officer in a # 1 position had to sit on a list as long as he has. I hope McDonough makes things right for him. Enough is enough!

Guest Guest
It is an insult.  Its a shame that this town doesn't know how to reward quality.  No other police officer in a # 1 position had to sit on a list as long as he has.  I hope McDonough makes things right for him. Enough is enough!

test

First let me say, I do not live in town anymore, but through this forum and The Observer on line I try to stay in touch with what's going on in Harrison. For months now I've read gripes, bitches and complaints re:the current administration. I'm not so sure all are correct, but here comes primary day and everyone's chance to put their two cents worth in how things are going to operate in the future. What happened? Hardly anyone showed up. How many Democrats are registered in Harrison? Maybe ten thousand. And how many went to he polls? Less than 10%. Disgraceful. One has to remember, this was an opportunity to be heard. I hate to say this , but maybe there are more people happy with the current administraton than not. Or perhaps the "newbies" don't register. :blink:

Guest Man In Blue
Does McDonut's win mean that Hinchcliffe's brother can go back to working day shift at the police department?

He should work where the CHIEF wants him to work,NOT the mayor. The mayor has NO authority over police operations.

Guest Guest
It is an insult.  Its a shame that this town doesn't know how to reward quality.  No other police officer in a # 1 position had to sit on a list as long as he has.  I hope McDonough makes things right for him. Enough is enough!

check your facts ass wipe, there are other cops in that same seat,some have even lost their seating due too the lack of promotion. believe me he's in good company. dare you ask? tc,ph,ds, and rl. he has been the worse treated,giveth then take it away. that's cold and cruel. feel sorry for rl not dh at least he gets a nice pay check.check the letter mailed out! big difference. :(

Guest Old McDonald

Old McDonald had a farm

e i e i o

and on this farm he had a pig

with a quater quater here and a quater quater there

e i e i o

and on this farm he had a sheep

heard the sheep here and heard the sheep there

e i e i o

old McDonald had a farm

e i e i o

and on this farm he screwed his workers

with a quater here and a quater there, with a threat over here and a threat over there

e i e i ooooooooooo

Guest Guest
Old McDonald had a farm

e i e i o

and on this farm he had a pig

with a quater quater here and a quater quater there

e i e i o

and on this farm he had a sheep

heard the sheep here and heard the sheep there

e i e i o

old McDonald had a farm

e i e i o

and on this farm he screwed his workers

with a quater here and a quater there, with a threat over here and a threat over there

e i e i ooooooooooo

Love it!! Very good!

Guest Guest

You are right, WE THE PEOPLE OF HARRISON LOST OUT, don't start complaining about the town if you voted him back in. I CERTAINLY DID NOT VOTE FOR MCD

DO YOU REALIZE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THIS TOWN NOW, WE ARE ALREADY A DISTRESSED CITY WITH AN ABBOTT DISTRICT SCHOOL SYSTEM, DOES ANYONE NOTICE THE ELEMENT THAT HAS BEEN MOVING IN TO OUR HARRISON? TROUBLE, TROUBLE, TROUBLE. Please register for day care from out of town, and these schools allow them because they get money from the state for each child that fits the criteria. THE STATE SHOULD COME IN AND CHECK THESE PRIVATE DAY CARE SCHOOLS.