The Zombies Win.

Guest BlueTideBacker

Guest BlueTideBacker

All this election proved is that the Zombies outnumber the clear-thinkers in town. Voting for McDonough means you approve of the back-door politics, spending $40,000,000 without voter approval, changing times of council meetings, no public sessions at meetings, a crisis in our schools that is guaranteed to get worse with 6,000 new housing units coming in, houses being built on every undersized lot in town, and worst of all, no recreation areas for our children.

Within that entire redevelopment area, hundreds of acres, this mayor would not designate one square inch of space for our kids.

The Zombies have spoken, they get 4 more years of McDonough and everything he represents.

Guest Guest
All this election proved is that the Zombies outnumber the clear-thinkers in town. Voting for McDonough means you approve of the back-door politics, spending $40,000,000 without voter approval, changing times of council meetings, no public sessions at meetings, a crisis in our schools that is guaranteed to get worse with 6,000 new housing units coming in, houses being built on every undersized lot in town, and worst of all, no recreation areas for our children.

Within that entire redevelopment area, hundreds of acres, this mayor would not designate one square inch of space for our kids.

The Zombies have spoken, they get 4 more years of McDonough and everything he represents.

If you're that concerned, maybe you should run next time.

Guest Guest
If you're that concerned, maybe you should run next time.

I'M CONCERNED FOR MY COMMUNITY, AND I FEEL SORRY FOR THE DECENT PEOPLE THAT LIVE HERE. WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALL THESE DIRTY POLITICIANS. THAT WAS NOT APPRECIATED AT ALL.

Archived