I don't know about you...

MrHarrison

Mike,

You were the only one who played fair in this election. It took someone with BALLS to stand up to the machine, and you did, and you only lost by 508 votes. I am DAMN PROUD I voted for Hinchy.

Well, Harrison is just like America. America re-elected Bush, and look what happened. Harrison re-elected McDonough, and LOOK WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.

Keep fighting Mike, you can make Harrison a great place to live.

Guest guest
Mike,

You were the only one who played fair in this election.  It took someone with BALLS to stand up to the machine, and you did, and you only lost by 508 votes.  I am DAMN PROUD I voted for Hinchy.

Well, Harrison is just like America.  America re-elected Bush, and look what happened.  Harrison re-elected McDonough, and LOOK WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.

whether its 508 or 1 he lost

Guest Guest
Mike,

You were the only one who played fair in this election.  It took someone with BALLS to stand up to the machine, and you did, and you only lost by 508 votes.  I am DAMN PROUD I voted for Hinchy.

Well, Harrison is just like America.  America re-elected Bush, and look what happened.  Harrison re-elected McDonough, and LOOK WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.

I am proud as well. And will definetly vote for him the next time. It's never too late for change.

Guest Science
Mike,

It Doesn't have to be Over we need more people to stand up and run. Mike Nice try. What was the final tally of votes? It's only a matter of time to Mc Donuts is gone I just hope there a town left before that happens.

Guest Guest
Mike,

Wonderful... compare McD to Bush. W will go down as one of our greatest leaders of all time!

By the way... waht's wrong.... economy great , wall street great... gotta be making cash in this economy... if not....we'll that's your problem.

Guest Guest

MIKE I GUESS YOUR ELECTION CREW SET YOU UP, AN INDEPENDENT TICKET AND NO SPOT FOR YOU ON THE TICKET AS COUNCIL CANIDATE?, NEED A LITTLE PREPERATION H , STILL HURTING FROM THE SCREWING. MAYBE NEXT TIME THINK AND SPEAK FROM YOUR HEAD NOT FROM YOUR A$$. YOU HAVE DAMAGED ANY CREDIBILITY YOU HAD BY ASSOCIATING YOUSELF WITH THAT GROUP OF DECEITFUL AND LYING PEOPLE, HOPING YOU LEARNED SOMETHING FROM THIS SHORT LIVED POLITICAL CAREER. GOOD LUCK.

Guest 4th Warder
MIKE I GUESS YOUR ELECTION CREW SET YOU UP, AN INDEPENDENT TICKET AND NO SPOT FOR YOU ON THE TICKET AS COUNCIL CANIDATE?, NEED A LITTLE PREPERATION H  ,    STILL HURTING FROM THE SCREWING.  MAYBE NEXT TIME THINK AND SPEAK FROM YOUR HEAD NOT FROM YOUR A$$.  YOU HAVE DAMAGED ANY CREDIBILITY YOU HAD  BY ASSOCIATING YOUSELF WITH THAT GROUP OF DECEITFUL AND LYING PEOPLE, HOPING YOU LEARNED SOMETHING FROM THIS SHORT LIVED POLITICAL CAREER.  GOOD LUCK.

Thanks Councilman Doran,

You know very well that if you run in the Primary you cannot run in the General (unless you win the primary). It is not Hinchy that needs the Preparation H its you that does.

fellow 4th warder.

Guest Guest
MIKE I GUESS YOUR ELECTION CREW SET YOU UP, AN INDEPENDENT TICKET AND NO SPOT FOR YOU ON THE TICKET AS COUNCIL CANIDATE?, NEED A LITTLE PREPERATION H  ,    STILL HURTING FROM THE SCREWING.  MAYBE NEXT TIME THINK AND SPEAK FROM YOUR HEAD NOT FROM YOUR A$$.  YOU HAVE DAMAGED ANY CREDIBILITY YOU HAD  BY ASSOCIATING YOUSELF WITH THAT GROUP OF DECEITFUL AND LYING PEOPLE, HOPING YOU LEARNED SOMETHING FROM THIS SHORT LIVED POLITICAL CAREER.  GOOD LUCK.

THE ONLY ONE GETTING IT UP THE ASS IS YOU. BEND OVER

Guest Guest

AS A RESIDENT OF THIS TOWN FOR 48 YEARS I HAVE NEVER SEEN THESE TOWN EMPLOYEES AND MAYOR AND COUNCIL RUN SO SCARED, TRYING TO CLEAN UP THIS TOWN EVERYDAY, NEW SIDEWALKS, PAVING STREETS AND CURBS, EVEN DOING PEOPLES LAWN. NOW WATCH WE THE TOWN OF HARRISON WILL NOT SEE ALL THESE TOWN EMPLOYEES AROUND, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO, THEY STAY IN THEIR OFFICE AND PLAY CARDS ETC., UNTIL THE FBI COMES FOR THE CORRUPT MAYOR. THANK YOU MR. HINCHCLIFFE FOR HAVING GUTS TO GO UP AGAINST THESE DIRTY PEOPLE, AND THANK YOU FOR GETTING THE PATTERSON STREET COURTS PAVED, MY KIDS CAN NOW PLAY BALL WITHOUT GETTING A BROKEN ANKLE. THANK YOU

Guest Guest

Short lived??? Its just getting started pal...

Guest Guest

Remember this was the democratic primary. In other places, politicians try to unite the party to meet the November foe. In Harrison they hand out preparation-H. You really know how to unite the party, A h---e.