Town's new Website...

JustTheFacts

I just checked the Town's website after seeing a link on Joe Wood's website. I don't know who designed it, but it looks horrible. Who ever took the pictures should have tried a little bit harder to keep them horizontal. They're so crooked, just like our politicians. Oh, wait... it must be a metaphor! Our elected officials are crooked, so our the pictures on our website!

Great job IT department! How much was budgeted for that dept? Who's its head? We want answers Ray!!

I just checked the Town's website after seeing a link on Joe Wood's website.  I don't know who designed it, but it looks horrible.  Who ever took the pictures should have tried a little bit harder to keep them horizontal.  They're so crooked, just like our politicians.  Oh, wait... it must be a metaphor!  Our elected officials are crooked, so our the pictures on our website! 

Great job IT department!  How much was budgeted for that dept?  Who's its head?  We want answers Ray!!

79154[/snapback]

How about channel 34 & 35. Same stuff for the last 5 to 10 years. What a waste of time & money......

http://www.townofharrison.com/

Somebody posted this the other day, Funny because after they posted it citing the Housing Dept it was there I saw it and now it was redone and that was removed.

79351[/snapback]

it's most likely done but that idiot who handles all the town's computer system or that other a-hole who wants to be capt badly.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest crazy bout Harrison
I just checked the Town's website after seeing a link on Joe Wood's website. I don't know who designed it, but it looks horrible. Who ever took the pictures should have tried a little bit harder to keep them horizontal. They're so crooked, just like our politicians. Oh, wait... it must be a metaphor! Our elected officials are crooked, so our the pictures on our website!

Great job IT department! How much was budgeted for that dept? Who's its head? We want answers Ray!!

The IT Department consists of two (2) people, a gentleman by the name of Kumal and the other gentleman is Paul Z. cousin, don't know his name. If you look at Mr. Woods (guy who ran for council in November) web site you would think what do these two highly paid IT people actualy do, please compare, and see that one of those two web pages is much more professinal than the other and this is one guy. Come on Mayor McD what are you doing wasting tax payers money, it sures hell ain't your money otherwise you would not go for that. PATHETIC

The IT Department consists of two (2) people, a gentleman by the name of Kumal and the other gentleman is Paul Z. cousin, don't know his name. If you look at Mr. Woods (guy who ran for council in November) web site you would think what do these two highly paid IT people actualy do, please compare, and see that one of those two web pages is much more professinal than the other and this is one guy. Come on Mayor McD what are you doing wasting tax payers money, it sures hell ain't your money otherwise you would not go for that. PATHETIC

I guess you could do better? Get a life!

Its better than no web site at all.

Guest Perplexed

Harrison's IT Department has done what they were asked to do that is create the most complex website on the earth which complies with the DCA's requirement of open government. Notice how the agendas of meetings are three pages deep and the RFP's are also three pages deep. The online link is priceless it links you to the New Jersey Municipal Court webpage and nothing else.

Its better than no web site at all.

You are correct my friend, but at what price, on who's back? the taxpayers are subjected to pay for two men to do that? Guess if you are happy with it, that is your perrogative..... not me, I called the DCA myself to find out about it.

I guess you could do better? Get a life!

Check out Kearny's Town Website. See link on home page of KOTW or click HERE.

How hard could it be (or should be - not) for a real IT professional to give us that kind of quality?

Harrison is a town with large scale operations underway. This isn't Mayberry. Time to pull the covers down.

I find it hard to believe that the same people, while touting the great effort that has been made to bring Harrison into the 21st century, are satisfied with the website we currently have. This is acceptable?

Forget the layout that at best it is hard on the eyes - it is barely discernible.

WORST of all - there is no CONTENT.

Come on. Do we just have to keep accepting the sub par offerings that continue it seems, to be the standard operating procedure here in town.

Honestly, I don't want anyone's head - I want just want true forward progress.

Check out Kearny's Town Website. See link on home page of KOTW or click HERE.

How hard could it be (or should be - not) for a real IT professional to give us that kind of quality?

Harrison is a town with large scale operations underway. This isn't Mayberry. Time to pull the covers down.

I find it hard to believe that the same people, while touting the great effort that has been made to bring Harrison into the 21st century, are satisfied with the website we currently have. This is acceptable?

Forget the layout that at best it is hard on the eyes - it is barely discernible.

WORST of all - there is no CONTENT.

Come on. Do we just have to keep accepting the sub par offerings that continue it seems, to be the standard operating procedure here in town.

Honestly, I don't want anyone's head - I want just want true forward progress.

You can't handel the truth!

Guest The Mole
You can't handel the truth!

I know the truth, the lies, the B.S. and the secrets of the inner sanctum. Big deal. It all comes around, you'll see.

Me, I'm laying low. Running around in the daylight yelling the sky is falling gets no attention.

Conducting business in the dark, gathering for the coming storm, that's my M.O.

Guest The Mole
Don't worry sizzlechits. Apples is getting his webmaster certification and will clear this mess up faster than rabbits multiply.

Finally.......... thank you. I can rest easy now.

Guest Jiken Fag
Watch the Movie where your response was taken from, try to spell correctly!

How many jobs can **** * and his friend ****** * at Town Hall account for?? Everytime I hear of a NEW hirery, they are connected to one of these two or Councilman Doran?? Can this stop at sometime or will it just cost us taxpayers more and more and more and......