Santos exposed

Guest Loki

So, at the Town meeting, the Mayor had to immediately change the Tables of the public safety departments; all the while praising the jobs they do. He claimed to never make statements against these departments. Here is some info that the Mayor did not share; $1.3 million in aid from the State (article appeared the next day 12/12). He also blamed pensions and salaries for increased expenditures, (so much for not blaming PD and FD).

http://www.nj.com/jjournal/stories/index.s...3140.xml&coll=3

• 2 weeks later...
So, at the Town meeting, the Mayor had to immediately change the Tables of the public safety departments; all the while praising the jobs they do.  He claimed to never make statements against these departments.  Here is some info that the Mayor did not share; $1.3 million in aid from the State (article appeared the next day 12/12).  He also blamed pensions and salaries for increased expenditures, (so much for not blaming PD and FD).

http://www.nj.com/jjournal/stories/index.s...3140.xml&coll=3

79092[/snapback]

Seems like no one wants to touch this one. Hey Paulie what say you?

These type of political transgressions like the recent PD D/C debacle should never be allowed to justify mean thug ugly like political deals for any economic reason. Ye Gods! With a topic title like that "Santos Exposed" I thought you might have a video or something, Doha! I guess these type of futile adventures in Public Safety management by individuals who do not have to wear a bullet proof vests to do their job know more then those individuals who do have to wear both guns and bullet proof vests to do their jobs. Seems oxymoronic to me. In the end I feel it comes from the arrogance of power where the evil of ones mind always needs to exact revenge for amusement not public policy.

These type of political transgressions like the recent PD D/C debacle should never be allowed to justify mean thug ugly like political deals for any economic reason. Ye Gods! With a topic title like that "Santos Exposed" I thought you might have a video or something, Doha! I guess these type of futile adventures in Public Safety management by individuals who do not have to wear a bullet proof vests to do their job know more then those individuals who do have to wear both guns and bullet proof vests to do their jobs. Seems oxymoronic to me. In the end I feel it comes from the arrogance of power where the evil of ones mind always needs to exact revenge for amusement not public policy.

81113[/snapback]

About as well said as I have seen on this board. The Mayor and Council (not all of them, to be fair) should not set policy when the lack the experience in this field. Rather, if they feel the leadership is inefficient, then replace the leadership, not the policies in place. Fairly certain that these are not the cases in the current town departments.

• 1 month later...
Paulie is too busy looking for something to blame Mr. Paszkiewicz, so Mattie can get into a good college! :lol:

Don't you have anything better to do with your life than resurrect an old topic just to sling mud? Pathetic.