hinchy.com

Guest sick

Guest sick

I can't even come on here anymore, all these brainwashed happy idiots that think they are going to win. the guy is a jerk, and he has agenda's just like every politician. Steve M. is certafiable, listnening to his letters is the worst thing that could happen to this town. whats his credibility? big deal he's talkin june 7th at the meeting. please,

I can't wait 'till wednesday when you are all crying that you lost, and then by firday you wont be heard from again. you wont come within 300 votes.

Guest BlueTideBacker
I can't even come on here anymore, all these brainwashed happy idiots that think they are going to win. the guy is a jerk, and he has agenda's just like every politician. Steve M. is certafiable, listnening to his letters is the worst thing that could happen to this town. whats his credibility? big deal he's talkin june 7th at the meeting. please,

I can't wait 'till wednesday when you are all crying that you lost, and then by firday you wont be heard from again. you wont come within 300 votes.

Dear Mr. Sick,

I guess I'm one of the brainwashed happy idiots. If you're sick now, you're really going to be sick on Wed. You may want to call your employer now and tell them you won't be in on wed.

Guest Guest

then why are you reading this ass wipe? how do you listen to letters? Yo must not know how to read. You cant write either.

Guest GUEST

I ALWAYS LIKED STEVE UP TO RECENTLY WHEN HE HAS SHOWN HIS UGLE ARROGANT SIDE, THEY TALK ABOUT STRONG ARMING PEOPLE, THEY STOLE MAYOR SHIRTS OFF CHILDREN AND REPLACED THEM WITH THEIR OWN. I NO LONGER HAVE ANY REPECT FOR HIM OR HIS WIFE. I WILL GO TO THE MEETING TO HECKLE HIM.

Guest Guest

you listen by voting for hinchy.. but noone Listened. Haha . must have had only a high school degree, like most of hinchy'scampaign workers..... HA HA HA.. Oh i can write, maybe 'YO' cant.. peon... that HHS diploma got you real far.

Losers always talk about TRYING THERE BEsT!

Guest Guest

You must work for the town too, moocher. Do you have anything positive to say about this mayor other than he pays your bills? or he hired your wife, daughter and brother for votes. YOU ARE A PUPPET. DON'T YOU HAVE A CHILD BY A DIFFERENT WIFE.........? I KNOW YOU

Guest Guest
I ALWAYS LIKED STEVE UP TO RECENTLY WHEN HE HAS SHOWN HIS UGLE ARROGANT SIDE, THEY TALK ABOUT STRONG ARMING PEOPLE, THEY STOLE MAYOR SHIRTS OFF CHILDREN AND REPLACED THEM WITH THEIR OWN.  I NO LONGER HAVE ANY REPECT FOR HIM OR HIS WIFE.  I WILL GO TO THE MEETING TO HECKLE HIM.

I GUESS YOU WERE NEVER A FRIEND, IF YOU CAN'T RESPECT HONEST PEOPLE THAT STAND UP TO WHAT THEY BELIEVE, WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU? YOU HAVE NOTHING TO COMPAIN ABOUT. NOW GO AND CLEAN YOUR MOUTH THERE IS SOME BROWN STUFF DRIPPING DOWN YOUR CHIN.

Guest Guest
you listen by voting for hinchy.. but noone Listened. Haha . must have had only a high school degree, like most of hinchy'scampaign workers..... HA HA HA.. Oh i can write, maybe 'YO' cant.. peon... that HHS diploma got you real far.

judging by your spelling, you should not be talking about people having HS education. The people you are talking about might not have a Doctrate but they have more balls than you will ever have. Have you been by their building of FER, bet you would not do that for any friend of yours. They have my respect for that. wish I could but my family works in town, and they would be put through hell.

YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN.... LEARN HOW TO SPELL IDIOT

Guest Guest

You mean Their best. What college did you attend??

Guest Guest

You mean Their best. What college did you attend??

Archived