Mayor's Family Salaries?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Does anyone know how many people related to the mayor are working for the Town or other taxpayer agencies? Please list their initials as to not embarass them, and their place of employment. It's not fair to go there but apparently he threw the first stone with his letter!! If not disregard this request. Thanks

Guest guest
Does anyone know how many people related to the mayor are working for the Town or other taxpayer agencies? Please list their initials as to not embarass them, and their place of employment. It's not fair to go there but apparently he threw the first stone with his letter!! If not disregard this request. Thanks

It is all public record you can go to the Town Hall and ask, but I will tell you this the Mayor will be told that you are there because nothing is kept confidential. Why you are there check out MV the lady that pays everyones PSE&G bill wait till you see how much she makes yet she is never at work. I believe in the 60's nothing but BS.

Guest Guest

IN the Mayor's letter he states he never spoke ten words to Mike Hinch. According to his letter Mike demanded a promotion for his brother. I hope he did it in the ten word maximum. By the way the Captains ordinance was three, prior to MIke running for Mayor. McDonothing eliminated the spot to get his brother to make MIke back out. I think his brother tried but Mike refused. MIke's the MAN>

Guest Guest

lets not forget all the best buddies and their families too.

Guest Guest
IN the Mayor's letter he states he never spoke ten words to Mike Hinch. According to his letter Mike demanded a promotion for his brother. I hope he did it in the ten word maximum. By the way the Captains ordinance was three, prior to MIke running for Mayor. McDonothing eliminated the spot to get his brother to make MIke back out. I think his brother tried but Mike refused. MIke's the MAN>

yep, the promotion that his brother is entitled to has been held over his head because of Mike running for mayor. His brother has not been made captain, got transffered immediately after Mike announcing his candidacy and now a letter sent to the residents of Harrison displaying family members names and salaries. Its pretty apparent that Mikes family is being used and abused.

If this was Mike's motivation as stated in the letter, he would have played the (Harrison) game (it would have been a lot easier than running).

All he would have to say is "Promote my brother, I will drop out" We all know, his brother would have been made in less than 10 words and 10 seconds!

He is a LIAR and a BULLY

Vote for Mike Hinchcliffe.

Guest Man In Blue
yep, the promotion that his brother is entitled to has been held over his head because of Mike running for mayor.  His brother has not been made captain, got transffered immediately after Mike announcing his candidacy and now a letter sent to the residents of Harrison displaying family members names and salaries.  Its pretty apparent that Mikes family is being used and abused.

If this was Mike's motivation as stated in the letter, he would have played the (Harrison) game (it would have been a lot easier than running). 

All he would have to say is "Promote my brother, I will drop out"  We all know, his brother would have been made in less than 10 words and 10 seconds!

He is a LIAR and a BULLY

Vote for Mike Hinchcliffe.

I have a problem with the mayor's ability to transfer ANY police officer. State law does not grant any mayor the authority to transfer police personnel, that authority rests solely with the police chief. I wonder why the chief didn't refuse the mayor's direction to transfer Hinchcliffe (assuming that's what happened). And if that's what happened, the chief certainly recognized the transfer was politically motivated and from a moral point of view, should have refused to make the transfer.

State law protects police chiefs from retribution by mayors when they refuse to carry out orders from the mayor that the chief feels are not in the best interest of police operations.

Any police chief that allows a mayor to run the police department is not representing his men fairly and doing a disservice to the department.

Guest Guest
I have a problem with the mayor's ability to transfer ANY police officer. State law does not grant any mayor the authority to transfer police personnel, that authority rests solely with the police chief. I wonder why the chief didn't refuse the mayor's direction to transfer Hinchcliffe (assuming that's what happened). And if that's what happened, the chief certainly recognized the transfer was politically motivated and from a moral point of view, should have refused to  make the transfer.

State law protects police chiefs from retribution by mayors when they refuse to carry out  orders from the mayor that the chief feels are  not in the best interest of police operations.

Any police chief that allows a mayor to run the police department is not representing his men fairly and doing a disservice to the department.

You don't expect the Chief to run the dept. without poitical interference. He is be holden to them. Thats how he became Chief.

Guest Guest

just four he has a much smaller familyin town then others

Archived