Fatal Misstep ??

Guest BlueTideBacker

Guest BlueTideBacker

I think McDonough blowing off the Portuguese American Candidates Night is typical of this man's arrogance and disregard for the residents.

When a mayor believes he doesn't have to meet with the people at election time and snubs their meeting, say goodbye Ray. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Guest 2smart4u
I think McDonough blowing off the Portuguese American Candidates Night is typical of this man's arrogance and disregard for the residents.

When a mayor believes he doesn't have to meet with the people at election time and snubs their meeting, say goodbye Ray. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Being a no-show at the Portuguese American candidates night sealed his fate. I think it would have been a close vote up untill then. It's over Ray, the fat lady has sung. And take the Pillsbury Dough Boy with you.

Guest Guest
Being a no-show at the Portuguese American candidates night sealed his fate. I think it would have been a close vote up untill then. It's over Ray, the fat lady has sung. And take the Pillsbury Dough Boy with you.

The so called Mayor of Harrison and the Town Council never show up to any affairs. Did you really expect them at the Portuguese American affair? There is alot that goes on in this small town, but he and the council deside which affairs he will attend. The Lions Club, The Elks both had an affair, a few months ago and he was invited including the Council. Where were they? They where a no show as usual. He thinks he is untouchable and the Council think they are untouchable. Say goodbye Ray!!!!!!!!!! Time is up. By the way where his is wife. Never see her anymore. Does she still live in Harrison, or their home down South Jersey?

Guest Guest

I thought he was the Pillsbury Dough Boy

Guest GUEST
The so called Mayor of Harrison and the Town Council never show up to any affairs. Did you really expect them at the Portuguese American affair?  There is alot that goes on in this small town, but he and the council deside which affairs he will attend.  The Lions Club, The Elks both had an affair, a few months ago and he was invited including the Council. Where were they?  They where a no show as usual.  He thinks he is untouchable and the Council think they are untouchable.  Say goodbye Ray!!!!!!!!!!  Time is up.  By the way where his is wife.  Never see her anymore. Does she still live in Harrison, or their home down South Jersey?

THERE WAS NOTHING HELD AT THE ELKS DUMB DUMB. DON'T SPREAD LIES.

Guest GUEST

WHERE'S MY POST KEARNY ON THE WEB. YOU POST ALL THIS OTHER CRAP.

COME ON ******** DON'T SILENCE ME.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest GUEST

WHAT SONG DID M_LL_N'S WIFE SING?

Archived