walking the beat

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

why can't we bring back the police walking the beat, last night i seen a police officer in his car,his windows rolled up and on his cell phone, god forbid i need him, he would have never heard me. start walking around harrison.

Guest guest
why can't we bring back the police walking the beat, last night i seen a police officer in  his car,his  windows rolled up and on his cell phone, god forbid i need him, he would have never heard me.  start walking around harrison.

Are you talking about the beat cop that is supposed to be in the Gardens?

Guest Guest

YOUR RIGHT ,AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE CLINCHER IS ---------THEY DON'T WEAR THERE SEAT BELTS .NEXT TIME A COP GO'S BY ,LOOK AND SEE IF HE HAS HIS SEAT BELT ON--------------BUT THEY WILL GIVE YOU A TICKET IN A HEARTBEAT

Guest Guest
YOUR RIGHT ,AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE CLINCHER IS ---------THEY  DON'T WEAR THERE SEAT BELTS .NEXT TIME A COP GO'S  BY ,LOOK AND SEE IF HE HAS HIS SEAT BELT ON--------------BUT THEY WILL GIVE YOU A TICKET IN A HEARTBEAT

Apparently you failed BOTH the Police and Fire Dept tests, since you seem to do nothing but complain about both on here. Have you made complaints with the Chiefs, or Mayor and Council??? I Mean if you've observed these heinous acts, one would think you would actually DO something to correct them...rather than just sit here and B**ch on a Message board.

Guest Guest
why can't we bring back the police walking the beat, last night i seen a police officer in  his car,his  windows rolled up and on his cell phone, god forbid i need him, he would have never heard me.  start walking around harrison.

That's all well and good, but an officer walking a Beat is ited to that post.which means he/she is NOT available to go to other calls. IF the department has enough people that they can effectively lose 2-3 people to walking posts per shift then it's a viable option, but in HPD's current manpower, it's just not a realistic option. Even Kearny, which has almost twice as many people as Harrison, only has one walking post. 20 Years ago, yes, Kearny had 2-3 men walking foot posts, but kearny also had 140 men, and as time went by, and the department was reduced, the walking posts went away.

Guest Guest
YOUR RIGHT ,AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE CLINCHER IS ---------THEY  DON'T WEAR THERE SEAT BELTS .NEXT TIME A COP GO'S  BY ,LOOK AND SEE IF HE HAS HIS SEAT BELT ON--------------BUT THEY WILL GIVE YOU A TICKET IN A HEARTBEAT

you must of got a ticket jerkoff!!!!!!!!!! now go and pay your fine so the town can get out of debt.

Guest Meter Maid
you must of got a ticket jerkoff!!!!!!!!!!    now go and pay your fine so the town can get out of debt.

Don't worry just take it out of the town cash register, the parking meters. Maybe you coud buy a house in Bayville.

Guest Bus to Bayville
Don't worry just take it out of the town cash register, the parking meters. Maybe you coud buy a house in Bayville.

Will the Harrison Recreation Department be planning a trip to Tansky's beach house in Bayville as part of the Summer Recreation Program. I think that the Harrison kids deserve some fun in the sun at the house their parents helped pay for with their tax dollars. We can run one bus to Tansky's house and the other to Mayor McIDidNotKnowAnything's beach house as well.

5 Quarters for a Dollar, See Mayor McDonough.

Guest guest
no i am not talking about the one's in the gardens, there is other parts of harrison except the gardens..

No need to get all heated, I was just asking because there is a walking cop down there too and they sometimes sit in there car and talk on the phone when they are getting good money to be walking around

Guest NJTA
Will the Harrison Recreation Department be planning a trip to Tansky's beach house in Bayville as part of the Summer Recreation Program.  I think that the Harrison kids deserve some fun in the sun at the house their parents helped pay for with their tax dollars.  We can run one bus to Tansky's house and the other to Mayor McIDidNotKnowAnything's beach house as well.

Man--

what are we going to do with all these quarters???

Guest Guest
Will the Harrison Recreation Department be planning a trip to Tansky's beach house in Bayville as part of the Summer Recreation Program.  I think that the Harrison kids deserve some fun in the sun at the house their parents helped pay for with their tax dollars.  We can run one bus to Tansky's house and the other to Mayor McIDidNotKnowAnything's beach house as well.

Good I'll call the feds in it will look like I think it was A Bronx Tail when the cops bust the big mom party and all the fat bastages run through the corn fields.

Archived