McDonough's Last Ditch Effort

MrHarrison

I knew there was going to be something in the mail about all of the things that have been said.

I've met with Mike Hinchcliff when he walked the neighborhood, and he's in this election for all the right reasons. He's got the McDonut's team running around town like chickens with their heads cut off, and I'm sitting back, and LAUGHING.

I'm PROUDLY voting for Hinchcliff on Tuesday! It will feel sooo great to vote for him.

Guest 2smart4u
I knew there was going to be something in the mail about all of the things that have been said. 

I've met with Mike Hinchcliff when he walked the neighborhood, and he's in this election for all the right reasons.  He's got the McDonut's team running around town like chickens with their heads cut off, and I'm sitting back, and LAUGHING.

I'm PROUDLY voting for Hinchcliff on Tuesday!  It will feel sooo great to vote for him.

I'm with you on this one. Mike Hinchcliffe is a breath of fresh air in a town where the politics have been stinking up the air for a long time. There are 4 votes in my family for Michael Hinchcliffe.

Guest guest
I'm with you on this one.  Mike Hinchcliffe is a breath of fresh air in a town where the politics have been stinking up the air for a long time. There are 4 votes in my family for  Michael Hinchcliffe.

I think a change will be the best thing for Harrison and Hinchy is the change we need, it is a change the kids of this town deserve, at the rate things are going we the people who have worked hard all our life are going to pay the price and so are our children as they grow, if we put a stop to all these lies and corruption we may have a better future in Harrison.

I wish Mike the Best and I look forward to CHANGE!

Guest Guest

Hinchcliffe is an honest man. I have no doubt that he will show us something we havent seen in a long time......how a town should operate. EVERY VOTE MATTERS! HINCHCLIFFE FOR HARRISON!

I'm with you on this one.  Mike Hinchcliffe is a breath of fresh air in a town where the politics have been stinking up the air for a long time. There are 4 votes in my family for  Michael Hinchcliffe.

Woah, woah, woah! Did me and you just agree on something? Just kidding.

This is definitely something to agree on though.

Guest Guest

MR. HINCHCLIFFE THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING SOME OF MY QUESTIONS AND THANK YOU FOR BEING THE ONE PERSON THAT FINALY CAME OUT AND RAN FOR MAYOR, IT IS TIME TO LET SOMEONE ELSE TAKE OVER AND TRY TO RECTIFY THE

PROBLEMS THAT WE ARE NOW FACING. WISH YOU WELL, YOU HAVE OUR VOTE.

Archived