Doran and Higgins

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Higgins Is Still Running Things In Town...And Doran Isn't Embarrassed.

I thought Doran won the election.

Reader, you work the logic out here.

When all's said and done, it's still an embarrassment.

Don't remember '98, JimBoy?

We do.

Guest Guest

Wouldn't it be nice if Peter Higgins really received the thanks and appreciation for all that he has done for Harrison. How can we educate our residents that although the Mayor does a fine job, Peter is the hard working person behind the Mayor. It takes a team to accomplish good government, and we should all yell, THANK YOU. Is it really that hard to thank the man respondsible for our new School and behind the re-developement that will make ALL us proud??

THANK YOU and God BLESS.

Harrison will continue to be a great place to be for years to come.

Guest Thank you
Wouldn't it be nice if Peter Higgins really received the thanks and appreciation for all that he has done for Harrison.  How can we educate our residents that although the Mayor does a fine job, Peter is the hard working person behind the Mayor.  It takes a team to accomplish good government, and we should all yell, THANK YOU.  Is it really that hard to thank the man respondsible for our new School and behind the re-developement that will make ALL us proud?? 

THANK YOU  and God BLESS.

Thank you Pete for all your hard work over the years. You're my hero.

Guest Guest
Wouldn't it be nice if Peter Higgins really received the thanks and appreciation for all that he has done for Harrison.  How can we educate our residents that although the Mayor does a fine job, Peter is the hard working person behind the Mayor.  It takes a team to accomplish good government, and we should all yell, THANK YOU.  Is it really that hard to thank the man respondsible for our new School and behind the re-developement that will make ALL us proud?? 

THANK YOU  and God BLESS.

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING........RIGHT? :angry::P:angry::angry::P:P

Guest Guest

Higgins could care less about Harrison and Doran the Doctor needs to stop drinking and talking too much, you gave me too much information about yourself dude, I didn't need to know all that, I didn't know and didn't want to know dude.

Guest The Other Oracle
Higgins could care less about Harrison and Doran the Doctor needs to stop drinking and talking too much, you gave me too much information about yourself dude, I didn't need to know all that, I didn't know and didn't want to know dude.

Proper planning is the key.

Just watch.

They are not as dumb as everyone thinks.

Guest Guest

WAS IT ABOUT HIS ******* ********? WE KNOW ABOUT THAT, SO WHAT HE LIKES ******. LET US IN ON WHAT HE SPOKE ABOUT, DID HE TRY TO PICK YOU UP?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Archived