3rd ward council

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Couldn't anyone think of a better nominee than L.B. for the 3rd ward? I mean what could he possibly provide for the town aside from being yet another "yes" man for the mayor. Already marching with the council on memorial day - he fits right in. I guess whomever is on the ticket is a "yes" man-or woman. SAD ... this lead the question - whom would make a good councilman in our town?????

Guest Guest

YES LARRY IS ALSO AN ASS KISSER, ANYTHING TO GET IN AS COUNCILMAN....

PATHETIC LARRY... STICK TO WHAT YOU DO BEST, HELPING OUT THE ORGANIZATIONS THAT DEPEND ON YOU...

Guest Guest

Larry, you are a wonderful guy, but you run with the dirt bags. Don't be surprised that I run agains you in November, you should have waited, no you had to kiss ass, I hope you realize that.

Guest Guest
Larry, you are a wonderful guy, but you run with the dirt bags.  Don't be surprised that I run agains you in November, you should have waited, no you had to kiss ass, I hope you realize that.

Larry, are you behind the letter? You should really get your facts straight before you send out a letter that can be harmful to yourself. How stupid you are!!

By the way some of those people of the list (retired) are waiting on their pension checks.

Guest Guest in the know
Larry, you are a wonderful guy, but you run with the dirt bags.  Don't be surprised that I run agains you in November, you should have waited, no you had to kiss ass, I hope you realize that.

Lary don't let this "guest" (who doesn't have the backbone to use their name) bother you. How could they run when they probably live in Kearny, or perhaps are legal residends of Spain with a house in Harison probably containing Illegal apartments.

Guest Guest in the know

Lary don't let this "guest" (who doesn't have the backbone to use their name) bother you. How could they run when they probably live in Kearny, or perhaps are legal residends of Spain with a house in Harison probably containing Illegal apartments.

Guest Guest
Larry, are you behind the letter?  You should really get your facts straight before you send out a letter that can be harmful to yourself.  How stupid you are!!

By the way some of those people of the list (retired) are waiting on their pension checks.

Larry Bennett is not behind that letter that everyone got in the mail. If L.B. ran with Hinchcliff, would that have made him a better person? L.B. has his facts straight. How stupid are you? This is typical Harrison Politics. L. B. is NOT A YES MAN AND NEVER WILL BE. Harrison people should realize that there is life out side of Harrison. Politics in different areas are not at all like Harrison. L. B. is up for the challenge. It is about time that your mayor finally supports someone who should be supported, considering that it is L.B. that has helped McDumber. If. L.B. turns out to be a yes man, then do not support him if he runs for a second term.

Guest Guest
Larry Bennett is not behind that letter that everyone got in the mail.  If L.B. ran with Hinchcliff, would that have made him a better person?  L.B. has his facts straight.  How stupid are you?  This is typical Harrison Politics.  L. B. is NOT A YES MAN AND NEVER WILL BE.  Harrison people should realize that there is life out side of Harrison.  Politics in different areas are not at all like Harrison.  L. B. is up for the challenge. It is about time that your mayor finally supports someone who should be supported, considering that it is L.B. that has helped McDumber.  If. L.B. turns out to be a yes man, then do not support him if he runs for a second term.

No disrespect for LB intended, but Does he work for the Valley "YES" then he is a yes man.

Guest Guest

Cant you even spell Harrison correct you looser.

Guest Guest

stop! Everyone is scrambling trying to deny the letter and pointing fingers at each other. Think about it. What loyal "concerned citizens" would put out such a letter without McDonough's approval and take a chance that it could hurt his election as much as it did? Its falling apart for you! The truth is known.

OUR VOTE IS FOR MIKE HINCHLIFFE

Archived