Nativity scene

onocop

The Harrison town council has ruled that there cannot be a nativity scene in Harrison this Christmas. This isn't for any religious or constitutional reason at all.

They simply have not been able to find three wise men and a virgin on the town’s council

There was no problem, however, finding enough asses to fill the stable.

The Harrison town council has ruled that there cannot be a nativity scene in Harrison this Christmas. This isn't for any religious or constitutional reason at all.

They simply have not been able to find three wise men and a virgin on the town’s council

78140[/snapback]

Now that's funny!!!

Merry Christmas To All!!!

78140[/snapback]

THERE ARE ENOUGH ASSES IN THIS TOWN TO FILL EVERY STABLE ON DISPLAY IN THE WHOLE STATE

78140[/snapback]

You speak very wise, you must be one of the wise men or woman that they will not allow to speak or even run this town, maybe you should consider it, why not can't be any worst than WHAT we got up there now.... THANK YOU FOR THE LAUGH ABOUT THE STABLE.... MERRY CHRISTMAS

78140[/snapback]

GOOD ONE NOW GO BACK TO WORK YOU WHORE!

78140[/snapback]

If the town said there can't be a nativity scene, then why is there one in the liberry park? They should remove it if they said you can't have one.

Guest The Mayor

78140[/snapback]

HeeHaw, HeeHaw.

If the town said there can't be a nativity scene, then why is there one in the liberry park? They should remove it if they said you can't have one.

78392[/snapback]

No they should not remove it...I am tired of having to change tradition that has been in town forever because of someones religion or whatever crap they cry about. Kids can't talk about God in school, we have to say Happy Holiday's not Merry Christmas! You know what I say this is my Country and I am proud to be an American and whoever doesn't like it can kiss my A$$ and take flight back to the cave they came from.

Maybe the kids wouldn't be so screwed up if they had God and guidance in their lives.

78392[/snapback]

OMG, "LIBERRY"!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME HERE!!!! Second day reading this and I am still laughing. Maybe you should actually go to the library and do some serious studying.

OMG, "LIBERRY"!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME HERE!!!! Second day reading this and I am still laughing. Maybe you should actually go to the library and do some serious studying.

79039[/snapback]

It reads as if one of our councilpersons wrote it, dosen't it. Probably Dolaghan.

78392[/snapback]

You are totally missing the point!