Councilman Huaranga...

Guest 1stWarder

Guest 1stWarder

Has Councilman Huaranga said more than 10 words since being elected, other than 'yes'?

I was at the meeting on Friday and when he spoke at the end I could not understand a word he said. How horrible. Those, like me, who live in the 1st ward are f-ed if we need help. One of our councilmembers will only be able to help the spanish and one will just sit and hold her head up while others are tlaking.

The 1st ward is doomed.

Has Councilman Huaranga said more than 10 words since being elected, other than 'yes'? 

I was at the meeting on Friday and when he spoke at the end I could not understand a word he said.  How horrible.  Those, like me, who live in the 1st ward are f-ed if we need help.  One of our councilmembers will only be able to help the spanish and one will just sit and hold her head up while others are tlaking.

The 1st ward is doomed.

77865[/snapback]

YES or SI are the only words a council member needs to know. Remember this is Harrison.

I was at the meeting on Friday and when he spoke at the end I could not understand a word he said.  How horrible.  Those, like me, who live in the 1st ward are f-ed if we need help.  One of our councilmembers will only be able to help the spanish and one will just sit and hold her head up while others are tlaking.

The 1st ward is doomed.

77865[/snapback]

Truer words never spoken! 1ST Ward has a big problem don't even try to get any help that our leaders are elected are supposed to even listen to.

The 1st ward is doomed.

77865[/snapback]

HE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE - YOU NEED TO KEEP ON EYE ON THIS GUY NEXT MEETING - HAS NO CLUE WHAT THE WORDS ARE - HE JUST MUMBLES AND MOVES HIS LIPS. SHAME ON MR. DORAN (THE GUY THAT GOT HURANGA IN, BECAUSE HE WORKS IN HIS AGENCY) AND OF COURSE HURANGAS NEPHEW MARRIED THE MAYORS NIECE, KEEP IT IN THE FAMILY RIGHT JIMMY. JIM YOU SHOULD HAVE GIVEN HIM A TEST RUN FIRST - LEARN THE PLEADGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO BE A COUNCILMAN OR FOR ANY PUBLIC JOB. IT IS TRULY PATHETIC THAT ONLY IN HARRISON THIS HAPPENS, MOST IMMIGRANTS WOULD BE HONORED TO HAVE THAT POSITION AND THEY WOULD MAKE SURE THAT THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WERE SAYING - NOT JUST YES, YES, YES, OR THAKA YO FOR A NICE YEARA AND A GOOD JOB FOR ME AND MY BROTHER AND MY NEPHEW AND MY WIFE SOON WILL WORK AT SCHOOL, PLEAZE JIM I WEL DO WHAT EVER YOU WANT FOR JOB......

The 1st ward is doomed.

77865[/snapback]

Lord help us, we have nothing but yes people up there, that have all the excuses in the world not just for the town residents but for newspapers and media, remember when Carol told the Jersey Journal that the 9/11 ceremonies would be rescheduled for another day, what kind of BS is that Carol? Disgusting, still waiting for the 9/11 ceremony, she also claimed that she knew nothing about *** **** previous conviction, what are you that stupid, you could be but don't act it, and why did you even have to comment Carol? Next time think before you talk, get your shit together and be the person you were elected to be not a Gopher.....

then we have Haranga, not to mention now we have the teacher Nasimento who will also be a yes man, mark my words, and we will all be able to see this on the Harrison Meetings website, thank god, you will see whom you realy elected.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

The 1st ward is doomed.

77865[/snapback]

que no habla ingles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...