May 17th and no 40 million dollar bond

Guest Waiting for the ax to fall

Guest Waiting for the ax to fall

Well its May 17th and according to Ray McDonough in the previous council meeting the forty million dollar bond was to be signed. This is the third time Mayor McDonough has lied about the signing of the forty million dollar bond, remember the party last summer in Roosevelt Park.. (Ha Ha).

Well it is a good thing that no bond was signed, but Ray has lied again. More of the same lies, lies and more lies. Hey Ron better start working out, you'll be lifting the recyclables. GO HINCH IN JUNE 2006 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Watch out
Well its May 17th and according to Ray McDonough in the previous council meeting the forty million dollar bond was to be signed.  This is the third time Mayor McDonough has lied about the signing of the forty million dollar bond, remember the party last summer in Roosevelt Park.. (Ha Ha).

Well it is a good thing that no bond was signed, but Ray has lied again. More of the same lies, lies and more lies. Hey Ron better start working out, you'll be lifting the recyclables. GO HINCH IN JUNE 2006 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you know the Bond did not pass?

Guest Guest

The Mayor did say that the 17th the bond would be signed, both myself and my sister heard him say it at the town and council meeting on May 2nd. - This mayor has lied to us again, how much longer will we the residents of this community put up with this, weve had it with you mayor. LIAR

I checked.....  Not everybody is an idiot.

You checked what! The Mayor says the bond passed and so it has according to the Mayor. Where is your source of information. Where is the internet link to the article that says it did not pass Hudson County Improvement Authority.

Guest guest
Well its May 17th and according to Ray McDonough in the previous council meeting the forty million dollar bond was to be signed.  This is the third time Mayor McDonough has lied about the signing of the forty million dollar bond, remember the party last summer in Roosevelt Park.. (Ha Ha).

Good and I hope they don't sign it because we don't want it. We have enough chaos in this town, and we sure as hell don't need anymore houses, town houses or any kind of housing for that matter maybe for the seniors but that is it, where the hell are all these kids going to go to school?? Save some land cause i think we are going to need another school.

Guest Guest
You checked what!  The Mayor says the bond passed and so it has according to the Mayor.  Where is your source of information.  Where is the internet link to the article that says it did not pass Hudson County Improvement Authority.

The Mayor has said this has passed on two other occassions. I hope it did not and if it did on the eve of an election it is wrong.. He will lose votes.

• 2 months later...
Guest McDonough will lose/ Stadium in
The Mayor has said this has passed on two other occassions. I hope it did not and if it did on the eve of an election it is wrong.. He will lose votes.

not enough

Archived