Mrs Clinton goes to Washington

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

If Hillary is elected and after we talk all the conservatives off the ledge. What do you think she would change. First thing she would do is repeal the domestic abuse laws this way she could kick the hell out of Bill legally. Then call for the military to invade Scranton PA. Last put her picture on the Three dollar bill. All you Democrats don't reply till after your medication kicks in

Guest Radagast
If Hillary is elected and after we talk all the conservatives off the ledge. What do you think she would change.  First thing she would do is repeal the domestic abuse laws this way she could kick the hell out of Bill legally. Then call for the military to invade Scranton PA. Last put her picture on the Three dollar bill. All you Democrats don't reply till after your medication kicks in

The Republicans have been pushing Hillary for the democratic nomination for President in 2008 very hard the past few months. I think its wishful thinking on their part. As a certified lefty dem, I will tell you that ... it ain't gonna happen.

The only things she has going for her now are name recognition and money, and, she's the only Democrat anyone wants to talk about now.

So, what's going against her? History and past election results.

John F. Kennedy was the last northeastern Democrat to win the Preidency and he came very close to losing. Since then we have had Johnson(TX), Carter(GA), Clinton(AK) and Gore(TN) ... well, he won the popular vote... who all came from Southern or fringe Southern states. Southern voters seem to be more regionally loyal than we here in the northeast. Besides, we ran a northeastern liberal last time and in spite of Bush's lousy poll numbers, we still lost. That will not be reapeated.

So, in an effort to improve my lagging record of election predictions, I will state right now, for the record, she will not be nominated as the Dem's Presidential Candidate in 2008 ... and you can take that to the bank.

My bets right now are on John Edwards(NC), Mark Warner(VA) or Tom Vilsack(IA) ... but, like I said, its a ways off.

Guest Guest
If Hillary is elected and after we talk all the conservatives off the ledge. What do you think she would change.  First thing she would do is repeal the domestic abuse laws this way she could kick the hell out of Bill legally. Then call for the military to invade Scranton PA. Last put her picture on the Three dollar bill. All you Democrats don't reply till after your medication kicks in

Well................we'll probably find just as many WMDs in Scranton as we found in Iraq. And maybe those imagined culprits from Iraq seeking uranium in Africa were actually from Scranton too.

I would suggest placing Bush's likeness on the penny but that would make him highly overvalued.

Guest Guest

I Honestly don't think she's electable..Her personality is acerbic to the extreme, she has a BAD habit of speaking without thought to the consequences (Anyone remember the Ghandi and the Gas Station crack??), and she's jut become too transparent with her attempts to appeal to the middle ground. That said, personally i think the fireworks during the Democrat Primaries will be spectacular as she turns the dogs on those running against her, just before she goes off the reservation and has a meltdown herself. IMO Hillary as the frontrunner for 2008 will ensure a republican victory..probably not by a landslide, but a victory nonetheless.

Guest Guest
I Honestly don't think she's electable..Her personality is acerbic to the extreme, she has a BAD habit of speaking without thought to the consequences (Anyone remember the Ghandi and the Gas Station crack??), and she's jut become too transparent with her attempts to appeal to the middle ground.  That said, personally i think the fireworks during the Democrat Primaries will be spectacular as she turns the dogs on those running against her, just before she goes off the reservation and has a meltdown herself.  IMO  Hillary as the frontrunner for 2008 will ensure a republican victory..probably not by a landslide, but a victory nonetheless.

It's pretty said that in a country of 300 million the best we're likely to come up with are Hillary, Giuliani who thinks the First Amendment is a suggestion at best, or McCain who just made a fool of himself pandering to that nitwit Falwell.

Guest Patriot
Well................we'll probably find just as many WMDs in Scranton as we found in Iraq.  And maybe those imagined culprits from Iraq seeking uranium in Africa were actually from Scranton too.

I would suggest placing Bush's likeness on the penny but that would make him highly overvalued.

FYI, The penny's already taken.

Guest Guest
Well................we'll probably find just as many WMDs in Scranton as we found in Iraq.  And maybe those imagined culprits from Iraq seeking uranium in Africa were actually from Scranton too.

Make no mistake I think the Democrats have talent but it's shouted down by the nut cases on the left. Just look at this web site and see how some people react. I 'm a Republican not happy with what our President is doing on the Boarders but it is no different than Ted Kennedy still lookind for Little Billy. Im'm begining to think both parties have left us in the dust

Guest Loki
The Republicans have been pushing Hillary for the democratic nomination for President in 2008 very hard the past few months. I think its wishful thinking on their part. As a certified lefty dem, I will tell you that ... it ain't gonna happen.

The only things she has going for her now are name recognition and money, and, she's the only Democrat anyone wants to talk about now.

John F. Kennedy was the last northeastern Democrat to win the Preidency and he came very close to losing. Since then we have had Johnson(TX), Carter(GA), Clinton(AK) and Gore(TN) ... well, he won the popular vote... who all came from Southern or fringe Southern states. Southern voters seem to be more regionally loyal than we here in the northeast. Besides, we ran a northeastern liberal last time and in spite of Bush's lousy poll numbers, we still lost. That will not be reapeated.

So, in an effort to improve my lagging record of election predictions, I will state right now, for the record, she will not be nominated as the Dem's Presidential Candidate in 2008 ... and you can take that to the bank. 

My bets right now are on John Edwards(NC), Mark Warner(VA) or Tom Vilsack(IA) ... but, like I said, its a ways off.

But for 16,000 Chicago voters, Kennedy did lose the election. For all the people who claim victory from defeat in the last two elections, certainly we shouldn't overlook historical facts.

But, aside from that, I believe she will win the nomination. I agree that money and name recognition are all she has going for her right now. But, in the early going, I believe that those are the two most important priorities.

Guest Guest
Make no mistake I think the Democrats have talent but it's shouted down by the nut cases on the left.  Just look at this web site and see how some people react. I 'm a Republican not happy with what our President is doing on the Boarders but it is no different than Ted Kennedy still lookind for Little Billy. Im'm begining to think both parties have left us in the dust

Just a silly response to match the silliness of the thread starter.

But I agree with you, I've felt for quite a while now that BOTH parties have deserted the American public. Those on both sides of the aisle seem more concerned with how to anragonoze the other dise than with what's best for America as a whole. Unfortunately the two major parties are so well financed and entrenched that it seems almost inpossible for a third party candidate to have a real chance.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Maybe they need more exposure Madam Hillary is out there stealing their thunder. If its going to be any kind of a race. And as a Republican we are in a better position because of party incumbency and the Democratic besides Hillary are unknowns and she will not give up what she thinks is her destiny, what I see is that the my side will blow its self out of the water with the McCain faction which makes them no different than the democratic side which will keep conservatives like me home or searching out alternatives

Guest Guest
Maybe they need more exposure Madam Hillary is out there stealing their thunder. If its going to be any kind of a race. And as a Republican  we are in a better position because of party incumbency and the Democratic besides Hillary are unknowns and she will not give up what she thinks is her destiny, what I see is that the my side will blow its self out of the water with the McCain faction which makes them no different than the democratic side which will keep conservatives like me home or searching out alternatives

John Forbes Kerry reporting for duty.  Did I mention that I'm a war hero?

Guest Guest
You got my vote why not, who's out there that is worth voting for

The only one's that might be worth voting for are likely not pandering enough to get a nomination. It's really a shame the politics supecede honesty and character.

Archived