planting the seed

Guest Guest_FlagMann_*

Guest Guest_FlagMann_*

Planting the grem!!!! in our Great Country!!!! FlagMann was right, all along!!! do you all understand? -NOW!!!!

I hope you do? Stand-up America!!! CITIZENS

SEND A BRICK . COM

White America got 2 wake-up!!!!!

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash,and more trash.

FlagMan.

Guest Willy
Planting the grem!!!!  in our Great Country!!!! FlagMann was right, all along!!!  do you all understand? -NOW!!!!

I hope you do? Stand-up America!!!  CITIZENS

SEND A BRICK . COM

White America got 2 wake-up!!!!!

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash,and more trash.

FlagMan.

What u mean, fagman. I'm cummin to Kearney wit my wife, my momma and my 9 kids and I hope I move nex to u. Hope u like hip hop n rap.

Guest Concerned
What u mean, fagman. I'm cummin to Kearney wit my wife, my momma and my 9 kids and I hope I move nex to u. Hope u like hip hop n rap.

:) Now why would you make a reply like that ? I am sure that is not the way you speak. In todays Star Ledger there is an article stating that an illegal immigrant was in an uninsured vehicle with no license and he got into an accident with another car, he wanted to sue, well the paper stated that even though he was illegal, he was ENTITTLED to recieve money from the state fund for victims, now this is the kind of bull- -- - that we are talking about if that was you or me we would have been arrested and not been able to sue anyone, so you tell me whats up with that!!! :angry:

Guest Guest

You say white America should wake up! Well so should black America because their just as screwed as we are. these people are going to drive pay rates down big time. Why are the unions so in favor of this bill. Bro move to kearny I'm with you. But with out decent pay you'll never afford the taxes. Start yelling Bro because this is a real problem for our kids never mind theirs, we pay enough now for our own.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
You say white America should wake up! Well so should black America because their just as screwed as we are. these people are going to drive pay rates down big time. Why are the unions so in favor of this bill. Bro move to kearny I'm with you. But with out decent pay you'll never afford the taxes. Start yelling Bro because this is a real problem for our kids never mind theirs, we pay enough now for our own.

The Teamsters are already recruiting in Central & South America. They sign them up before they get here seems as though they have joined the world economy, Screw the American worker thank you Mr. Hoffa

Guest Guest
The Teamsters are already recruiting in Central & South America. They sign them up before they get here seems as though they have joined the world economy, Screw the American worker thank you Mr. Hoffa

If this is true then it is time for the unions membership to start voicing there opinions on this issue. This is a problem that goes against all the efforts people in the past fought for not mention the future of union members children that may want to follow in a parents foot steps. What will their pay scale be?Black America your getting screwed again, all your progress is going down the shoot and you will be back at square one. The illegal will bring salaries down and force workers to work a second job just to make ends meet. And how will people pay taxes. Big business wants this to happen to increase their profits with cheep labor. This issue is not about keeping people from the American dream it's about the dreams of people already working to get it. Citizens legal citizens. I say enforce the laws and make everybody follow the rules. If this bill passes the house we will all pay a large price for Mexicos incompetent government.

Archived