Thank You Mr. Mayor

Guest what a relief

Guest what a relief

Thank You for saving the Town fifty thousand dollers in god knows how many years. 2012...2015.......When ever the 3rd deputy chief retires. But when I call for an ambulance today the chances are I will have to wait......and wait........you cant even fix that problem. Sounded like you were very upset that your words leaked from close session. You started by letting everyone know you were very disappointed that something like that came out of a closed session but yet you flipped it saying it should be taken as a compliment. So if its such a compliment why worry that it leaked. OHHHHHHH cause you got caught!!!!

Council women Sherry and Pettigrew BRAVO for doing whats right and the opposite for councilman Kruznis, Captain in the Hudson County Corrections..........Really couldnt tell.

Thank You for saving the Town fifty thousand dollers in god knows how many years. 2012...2015.......When ever the 3rd deputy chief retires.  But when I call for an ambulance today the chances are I will  have to wait......and wait........you cant even fix that problem.  Sounded like you were very upset that your words leaked from close session.  You started by letting everyone know you were very disappointed that something like that came out of a closed session but yet you flipped it saying it should be taken as a compliment.  So if its such a compliment why worry that it leaked. OHHHHHHH cause you got caught!!!!

Council women Sherry and Pettigrew BRAVO for doing whats right and the opposite for councilman Kruznis, Captain in the Hudson County Corrections..........Really couldnt tell.

77320[/snapback]

Don't be so quick to put Sherry and Pettigrew up on a pedestal. They know where there bread is buttered.

Yes thank you Mr. Mayor for going after people who oppose you! Thank you Mr. Mayor for going after employees to save tax money while turning a blind eye to your own office and the water Dept. You've done very well for yourself since becoming Mayor. County car gas allowance, benefits from Kearny and the county, oh! do you decline one of those packages for the 5,000.00 or is it 6,000.00 now per year?

Your such a wonderful mayor. Good thing Corzine gave you that money to keep the taxes down to some degree. People of Kearny this guy act's like a dictator and it is obvious nobody cares. Wake up!

Yes thank you Mr. Mayor for going after people who oppose you! Thank you Mr. Mayor for going after employees to save tax money while turning a blind eye to your own office and the water Dept. You've done very well for yourself since becoming Mayor. County car gas allowance, benefits from Kearny and the county, oh! do you decline one of those packages for the 5,000.00 or is it 6,000.00 now per year?

Your such a wonderful mayor. Good thing Corzine gave you that money to keep the taxes down to some degree. People of Kearny this guy act's like a dictator and it is obvious nobody cares. Wake up!

77583[/snapback]

Oh, stop. He held an open meeting and the result wasn't what some people wanted. The majority of the council voted, and that's the result. If it doesn't work they can change it. Get a grip.

Thank You for saving the Town fifty thousand dollers in god knows how many years. 2012...2015.......When ever the 3rd deputy chief retires.  But when I call for an ambulance today the chances are I will  have to wait......and wait........you cant even fix that problem.  Sounded like you were very upset that your words leaked from close session.  You started by letting everyone know you were very disappointed that something like that came out of a closed session but yet you flipped it saying it should be taken as a compliment.  So if its such a compliment why worry that it leaked. OHHHHHHH cause you got caught!!!!

77320[/snapback]

Deputy Warden not a Captain

Is what I hear true, that now you have a night time secretary in your office? If this is true how long will it be before this individual receives benefits? Your quite a guy Mayor. Question: if and when you leave office does your staff leave with you?