Repaired Sidewalks for votes

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

** 7th street, owned by **** ****** the sidewalk was fixed by the town workers in exchange for McDonough patrionage. Total misappropriation of funds and town workers time. Go see for yourself. I hope McDonough fries. I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP....

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content. Since I could not confirm the details of the post, I edited it for now.

Guest Guest

Thats at the corner of 7th and Ann Street. I saw the DPW guys doing the work, I was wondering why they were floating concrete. I need my garage door fixed, I put a McDonough sign on it... I hope it gets fixed.

Guest Mason man
Thats at the corner of 7th and Ann Street. I saw the DPW guys doing the work, I was wondering why they were floating concrete. I need my garage door fixed, I put a McDonough sign on it... I hope it gets fixed.

aint it the truth we in the dpw have to bust our balls because catman says so so the mayor can get votes aint that the shit good to be the king or mayor whatever the case

Guest Guest

PLEASE COME BY 5TH. STREET AND I'LL GIVE YOU A PIECE.... OF MY MIND - YOU ARE ONE SORRY ASS MAYOR. GO AWAY .LEAVE HARRISON ALONE, YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE.

Archived