Primary Election

Guest BlueTideBacker

Guest BlueTideBacker

As a life long resident I'm troubled by this mayor and council and the downhill direction they've taken this town.

Their absolute disregard for the wishes of the residents in all matters; undertaking a major redevelopment without asking the residents their thoughts and ideas is unforgivable. To decide to spend over $40,000,000 without a referendum is mind-blowing.

Our schools are in a crisis condition with trailers substituting for classrooms . So what do they do ?? Decide to allow thousands of new housing units to be built !! How in the world does anyone with a brain think we can handle thousands of additional students.

This really drives me nuts; in this entire redevelopment area, not one square foot of recreational space for our kids. Does that tell you what they think of our kids or what !!

I say enough is enough. All the voters in my family, plus all the neighbors and friends I can influence will be voting for Michael Hinchcliffe. Michael will bring honesty and openness to this government. I urge everyone to open your minds to whats going on in this town and vote with your hearts.

Guest Guest
As a life long resident I'm troubled by this mayor and council and the downhill direction they've taken this town.

Their absolute disregard for the wishes of the residents in all matters; undertaking a major redevelopment without asking the residents their thoughts and ideas is unforgivable. To decide to spend over $40,000,000 without a referendum is mind-blowing.

Our schools are in a crisis condition with trailers substituting for classrooms . So what do they do ??  Decide to allow thousands of new housing units to be built !!  How in the world does anyone with a brain think we can handle thousands of additional students.

This really drives me nuts;  in this entire redevelopment area, not one square foot of recreational space for our kids.  Does that tell you what they think of our kids or what !!

I say enough is enough. All the voters in my family, plus all the neighbors and friends I can influence will be voting for Michael Hinchcliffe. Michael will bring honesty and openness to this government. I urge everyone to open your minds to whats going on in this town and vote with your hearts.

Whatever

Archived