meter parking

Guest guest

Guest guest

cHECK THIS OUT, $30.00 FOR A METER PARKING TICKET, IT'S CHEAPER TO GET A ** IN nEWARK!!!! mAYBE sANTOS SHOULD LEGALIZE P*********N, THIS WAY HE CAN GET A PIECE OF THE PIE (NO PUN INTENDED) AND FRINGE BENEFITS.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

I was born and raised in Kearny. I grew up in a time and not to long ago, when we Kearny natives were proud to be from a great town. When I grew up in the 70's and 80's it was still mostly Irish and Scotch. We played soccer all day and everyone including the Cops and the Town Officials looked out for each other.

I moved out in 2000 because I realized that town would never be the same. Let's face the facts people, Kearny is now a ghetto. If you walk down the Ave. there is nothing but ghetto rats that don't even speak English. These Wetbacks don't even respect their Mother, never mind anyone else. This is not racism it is fact that most immigrant's from all these South American Countries are thieving scum. They'll steal anything that isn't nailed down, and now you got a Mayor named Santos and he is no different than the rest of the thieving scum. I only call it as I see it.

Guest Studies and Observations
cHECK THIS OUT, $30.00 FOR A METER PARKING TICKET, IT'S CHEAPER TO GET A ** IN nEWARK!!!! mAYBE sANTOS SHOULD LEGALIZE P*********N, THIS WAY HE CAN GET A PIECE OF THE PIE (NO PUN INTENDED) AND FRINGE BENEFITS.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guess you should have dropped that Quarter then huh??? I Always love how someone breaks the law...then bitches for having to pay for it.

Guest guest
I was born and raised in Kearny. I grew up in a time and not to long ago, when we Kearny natives were proud to be from a great town. When I grew up in the 70's and 80's it was still mostly Irish and Scotch. We played soccer all day and everyone including the Cops and the Town Officials looked out for each other.

I moved out in 2000 because I realized that town would never be the same. Let's face the facts people, Kearny is now a ghetto. If you walk down the Ave. there is nothing but ghetto rats that don't even speak English. These Wetbacks don't even respect their Mother, never mind anyone else. This is not racism it is fact that most immigrant's from all these South American Countries are thieving scum. They'll steal anything that isn't nailed down, and now you got a Mayor named Santos and he is no different than the rest of the thieving scum. I only call it as I see it.

I was also born and raised in kearny and I agree 100% with you, but back than the cops didn't have ego trips like alot of them do now for they give no respect so than they get no respect, they think they can say anything they want especially to a kid because unforunately they have the power to lock a kid up if they smart mouth them and who is going to believe a kid over a cop and these are kids who lived in kearny all their lives, maybe they should start going after those ghetto rats.

Guest Another Observation
Guess you should have dropped that Quarter then huh???  I Always love how someone breaks the law...then bitches for having to pay for it.

Does anyone know why it takes 4 people to issue tickets in the Mandee Lot. Between 4-5 times a day town workers pull into the lot, each in their own car issued by the town. One prints the log from the meter, one reads it, one writes the tickets, and the last one gets the honor of placing the ticket on the car. I kid you not. I work by there and have a clear view. The only reason I notice all of this is because before they start this process, they stand around for about 10-15 mins and mock the people passing by. I have complained in the past, but no one cares.

Guest Guest
Does anyone know why it takes 4 people to issue tickets in the Mandee Lot.  Between 4-5 times a day town workers pull into the lot, each in their own car issued by the town.  One prints the log from the meter, one reads it, one writes the tickets, and the last one gets the honor of placing the ticket on the car.  I kid you not.  I work by there and have a clear view.  The only reason I notice all of this is because before they start this process, they stand around for about 10-15 mins and mock the people passing by.  I have complained in the past, but no one cares.

Ive never seen this, and I also work by there, maybe your off your meds?

Guest Guest
I was also born and raised in kearny and I agree 100% with you, but back than the cops didn't have ego trips like alot of them do now for they give no respect  so than they get no respect, they think they can say anything they want especially to a kid because unforunately they have the power to lock a kid up if they smart mouth them and who is going to believe a kid over a cop and these are kids who lived in kearny all their lives, maybe they should start going after those ghetto rats.

I agree the Cops were very different back then but I guess it's because they were not all on steroids. The Kearny Cops of today all have a complex because they all got beat up in High School and they can't let it go.

Guest Guest
Does anyone know why it takes 4 people to issue tickets in the Mandee Lot.  Between 4-5 times a day town workers pull into the lot, each in their own car issued by the town.  One prints the log from the meter, one reads it, one writes the tickets, and the last one gets the honor of placing the ticket on the car.  I kid you not.  I work by there and have a clear view.  The only reason I notice all of this is because before they start this process, they stand around for about 10-15 mins and mock the people passing by.  I have complained in the past, but no one cares.

What right do they have to mock anyone, they are freaking meter maids with an IQ of about 50.

Archived