Health Dept., here today, gone after election?

Guest guest

Guest Guest
Did you ever think family time at the parade, something to go to as a family??? If the kids were involved in things they wouldn't be smoking blunts on Franklin ave where you can buy what ever drug you would like... doing drugs in the seventh grade, having sex in the seventh grade that is totally disgusting, yeah it is the parents fault to but these kids need something.

In seventh grade your parents should know where you are 24/7. You should not even have the time,place or opportunity to do any of those things. I don't want to hear that the parents are at work, blah blah blah, if that is the case an alternative needs to be figured out. There are no excuses when it comes to the welfare of your child. Oh, and do you really think that a "family" that has a child at that age doing all the above things are really going to go to a parade together??? Get real, you know that would not happen.

Guest Guest
YOU CAN'T HAVE THESE PROGRAMS WHICH YOU SPEAK OF WITHOUT RECREATIONAL FACILITIES. YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT BUT WE HAVE NO FACILITIES FOR THESE PROGRAMS.  LOOK AT OUR COMMUNITY CENTER, HALF THE SPACE IS USED AS OFFICE OR CONFERENCE ROOM. THAT IS THE PROBLEM HERE WE MUST HAVE FACILITIES TO OCCOMODATE THESE PROGRAMS FOR KIDS ADULTS AND SENIORS. GOOD THINKING, BUT NEED SOLUTION. SOMEHTING THAT SHOULD BE BROUGHT UP TO MIKE SINCE HE WILL BE THE ONLY PERSON INTERESTED IN SOLVING SOME MAJOR PROBLEMS IN THIS COMMUNITY WHICH WE ALL LOVE.

Exactly my point, recreational facilities, but not parades and a stadium would not be used for the type of programs I am talking about. Maybe the current or new administration could look to other cities for ideas that are working for their children, all it would take is some effort. Unfortunately there is no money for anyone to make in an endeavor like that so I don't see it happening.

Guest Guest
And you need a reading comprehension lesson.  I did not say they don't need a place to play, that is OBVIOUS. What I was saying is that parades and stadiums are not the answer. Building a town recreational area (not a building) with courts and fields while instituting organized programs are. It is a proven fact in all urban areas.

My comprehension is fine. Children usualy play in playgrounds, fields, even vacant lots. Some type of facilities must be made available. You seem like you are use to playing with yourself.

Guest Guest

I feel that this gentleman Hinchliffe that came to my house this week has a career already he is a police officer and has been for some years, and he also mentioned he was one of 14 children so I'm sure he has many children running around such as neices and nephews, and I'm sure he will someday have his own, and I feel that he is sincerely speaking of the children recreational facilities because he cares about the youth in our town, he also mentioned about senior homes which I have never heard Mcdoughna speak of. And I don't think that he is looking for any jobs in Passaic Valley since he has a nice job already. Passaic Valley is where most of the politicians get a job when elected just like the last councilperson.

Guest guest
My comprehension is fine.  Children usualy play in playgrounds, fields, even vacant lots.  Some type of facilities must be made available.  You seem like you are use to playing with yourself.

Could it go back to the days when we had summer prograns, the town had two hours of craft in the park for kids, it was an opportunity for High Schools girls to work two weeks and it was very good for the kids.

Guest MONEY
Exactly my point, recreational facilities, but not parades and a stadium would not be used for the type of programs I am talking about.  Maybe the current or new administration could look to other cities for ideas that are working for their children, all it would take is some effort. Unfortunately there is no money for anyone to make in an endeavor like that so I don't see it happening.

You know why there is no Money for these things? Cause he keeps hiring dirtbags for votes.

Guest PARENT
In seventh grade your parents should know where you are 24/7. You should not even have the time,place or opportunity to do any of those things. I don't want to hear that the parents are at work, blah blah blah, if that is the case an alternative needs to be figured out. There are no excuses when it comes to the welfare of your child. Oh, and do you really think that a "family" that has a child at that age doing all the above things are really going to go to a parade together??? Get real,  you know that would not happen.

So the people that do know where there kids are and they people who give 100% to raise their children have to pay the price for the ones who don't give a crap? You need to get real, maybe if the negative saw the positive they may seek change.

Guest JOKE
You are drinking too much kool aid.  If you go to one of our few basketball courts you will see a game taking place.  No caring administration, no mentors, no volunteer supervision.  Just kids and a place to play.  They don't need a stadium, or an arena, just a place to play.  The redevelopment of Harrison offers no such places.  Obviously you don't have any kids, or forgot what it was like when you were a kid

If you also noticed all the people on the court just emptied out of a van because they don't live in town and our kids get chased off the courts. The Harrison Residents Only signs are as good as the open sessions in the secret meetings. Out kids always get the shaft.

Guest Guest

Whom are you speaking of when you say punish her? would that be ***** *****?

I think that would be one the biggest mistakes that the mayor would make, to get rid of the Health Dept., you gotta be joking, you must be playing the mayors game, you must be Tom Powel since you are always up the mayors ass..don't you just love it, kiss ass and get what you want. JUST WAIT AND SEE. GO TO WORK AND DO SOMETHING FOR OUR COMMUNITY A.H.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest guest
NO WONDER THE MAYOR IS GETTING RID OF HER! "PUNISH THEM TO THE FULL EXTEND OF THE LAW."  ISN'T THAT RIGHT MAYOR!!!!!!!

Now WHO are you referring to??? I only know abot the mayor getting rid of Tanski. Who else did he get rid of???

Guest Guest

its true mayor. When the kids are playing other kids come to get a game going and all the little kids are chased off the fields.

Guest Guest
If you also noticed all the people on the court just emptied out of a van because they don't live in town and our kids get chased off the courts. The Harrison Residents Only signs are as good as the open sessions in the secret meetings. Out kids always get the shaft.

those vans are all illegal immigrants, and we just allow them to take over our town. Don't blame it all on the Mayor, its our fault too. Who voted him in??????? Don't ya know that Harrison is a magnet for illegals, because we give them free reign to do as they please. Walk down Harrison Ave. or FER Blvd. and count how many natural born "Americans" you see. I did, and guess what my count was??

So who's at fault here? Think again Harrisonians....

Guest Guest.......

If I were a gamblin' man....... ;) Hmmmmmmmmmmm, wait a minute! Don't we already got a few of them running the show. Place yer bets! ;);):lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest
So the people that do know where there kids are and they people who give 100% to raise their children have to pay the price for the ones who don't give a crap? You need to get real, maybe if the negative saw the positive they may seek change.

Learn how to read. I said the "families" with the crack smoking, sex having 7th graders wouldn't go to a parade together. NOT people how actually give a hoot about their kids. THEY would go to a parade.

Guest guest
Learn how to read. I said the "families" with the crack smoking, sex having 7th graders wouldn't go to a parade together. NOT people how actually give a hoot about their kids. THEY would go to a parade.

TRUE.........

Guest guest

Did you see where it said maybe the negative will see the positive? You need to read.

Archived