Patrick Kennedy

Guest Bush Backer

Guest Bush Backer

Don't you just love these Kennedys. This guy has spent more time in rehab than he has in Congress. Typical liberal Kool-Aid type, don't take responsibility for your own actions. Blame it on a reaction to prescription medications, deny drinking even though a waitress placed him in a bar drinking earlier.

Hey, he could make a great Democratic candidate for president.

Guest Guest
Don't you just love these Kennedys.  This guy has spent more time in rehab than he has in Congress. Typical liberal Kool-Aid type, don't take responsibility for your own actions. Blame it on a reaction to prescription medications, deny drinking even though a waitress placed him in a bar drinking earlier.

Sounds pretty much like that darling of the right Rush "pompous ass" Limbaugh, of course he bought his way off.

Guest Ba** Buster
Don't you just love these Kennedys.  This guy has spent more time in rehab than he has in Congress. Typical liberal Kool-Aid type, don't take responsibility for your own actions. Blame it on a reaction to prescription medications, deny drinking even though a waitress placed him in a bar drinking earlier.

Or a really pompous pro-Bush Republican Conservative radio commentator.

Guest Guest

Hey, he may have a future in higher office.

After all, a self-admitted drunk (and who knows what he hasn't admitted?) is president.

Guest Guest
Sounds pretty much like that darling of the right Rush "pompous ass" Limbaugh, of course he bought his way off.

And no Kennedy has ever bought his way out of trouble. But, that's not the point. What really matters is that he needs HELP, and Limbaugh before him needed help.

Obviously, you are the one without sin, and thus can cast the first stone.

I don't like the Kennedy clan, but to attack anyone's personal weaknesses sinks to a new low.

Guest Guest
And no Kennedy has ever bought his way out of trouble.  But, that's not the point.  What really matters is that he needs HELP, and Limbaugh before him needed help.

I don't like the Kennedy clan, but to attack anyone's personal weaknesses sinks to a new low.

Uh..............Time Out! Let's at least make an attempt at the truth, Bush Backer ws the lead off stone thrower here.

Guest Guest
And no Kennedy has ever bought his way out of trouble.  But, that's not the point.  What really matters is that he needs HELP, and Limbaugh before him needed help.

Obviously you neglected to read the entire thread. Bush Backer cast the first stone using what appears to be the favored strategy of Bushbackers, anything to deflect attention from the horrid job their hero is doing.

They just can't seem to open their minds to the fact that twenty Kennedys could be drunk at a party while Clinton is havung sex with the hostess, it doesn't affect the incompetence of Bush.

Guest Guest
Or a really pompous pro-Bush Republican Conservative radio commentator.

Patty boy survived Mary Jo wasn't that Lucky. Just another day in the life of a Kennedy and the little people go on and on and on terrible isn't it

Guest Guest
Obviously you neglected to read the entire thread.  Bush Backer cast the first stone using what appears to be the favored strategy of Bushbackers, anything to deflect attention from the horrid job their hero is doing.

They just can't seem to open their minds to the fact that twenty Kennedys could be drunk at a party while Clinton is havung sex with the hostess, it doesn't affect the incompetence of Bush.

and yet despite your best efforts he was elected TWICE..oh wait are we going to hear the Conspiracist "Stolen Election" Whines now??? George W Bush is the president..DEAL WITH IT there isnt a darn thing YOU are going to do to change that. my Suggestion is that the Democrats hed better get off the stick and actually get together a platform other than "Bush = Evil" Or you will Garuntee another Republican Presidency. Well then there's also the fact that Hillary is the apparent frontrunner for 2008..Something ELSE that would Garuntee a Republican Win.

There is bad in BOTH parties..The Dems have their Kennedys, the republicans have the Cunnunghams..the big problem is that everyone focuses on THAT rather than what is important.

Guest Guest
There is bad in BOTH parties..The Dems have their Kennedys, the republicans have the Cunnunghams..the big problem is that everyone focuses on THAT rather than what is important.

FINALLY someone gets the point!

It's the buffoons on BOTH sides of the aisle creating the biggest threat to America. Virtually none of them seem to be able to see beyond the next election. There seems to be little concern for the America 10, 20, or 50 years in the future, only what'll look good the next time the people vote.

I don't even think it's because they're bad people, they just seem to have forgotten why they are where they are and what their job is.

Guest 2smart4u
and yet despite your best efforts he was elected TWICE..oh wait are we going to hear the Conspiracist "Stolen Election" Whines now???  George W Bush is the president..DEAL WITH IT  there isnt a darn thing YOU are going to do to change that.  my Suggestion is that the Democrats hed better get off the stick and actually get together a platform other than  "Bush = Evil"  Or you will Garuntee another Republican Presidency.  Well then there's also the fact that Hillary is the apparent frontrunner for 2008..Something ELSE that would Garuntee a Republican Win.

The Democrats are finished as a political party. They've drifted so far left that the more moderates will be voting republican next time around. Their hatred of Bush (and the effects of the Kool-aid) has driven them over the cliff.

The Kool-aid drinkers inability to grasp the concept of a "global war on terrorism" is amazing. The fact that we haven't been attacked since 9/11 proves that taking the fight to the terrorists is better than waiting and wondering where we might get hit again.

Guest Guest
The Democrats are finished as a political party. They've drifted so far left that  the more moderates will be voting republican next time around. Their hatred of Bush (and the effects of the Kool-aid) has driven them over the cliff.

The Kool-aid drinkers inability to grasp the concept of a "global war on terrorism" is amazing.  The fact that we haven't been attacked since 9/11 proves that taking the fight to the terrorists is better than waiting and wondering where we might get hit again.

Have you ever considered stopping your self-practiced proctology and pulling your head out long enough to look around?

Saying that "we haven't been attacked since 9/11" proves anything is as stupid as saying that being attacked while Bush was in office proves it was his fault.

The ONLY sensible thing you say is "a global war on terrorism" It SHOULD be a global war on terrorism, not some tunnel visioned personal vendetta.

I don't have a hatred of Bush, I'm in awe that he can fool so many people.

I'm STILL sitting and wondering where we'll be hit next because this administration's focus is so narrow and limited they are allowing trouble to breed in too many other places in the world.

Guest Guest

I think the Kennedy family has been th most ill-stricken family I can think of. The generations of tragedies of assassinations, fatal accidents, and riddled with addictions is not one to envy, but to pity.

Guest Guest
I think the Kennedy family has been th most ill-stricken family I can think of. The generations of tragedies of assassinations, fatal accidents, and riddled with addictions is not one to envy, but to pity.

All that bad luck is the result of a curse. Joe Kennedy was a boot legger and involved with the under world. So as they say, you reap what you sow. I know you think I'm crazy, no it's just an Irish thing.

Archived