Hinchcliffe is incipient.

Both are idiots.

Either one wins, Harrison looses.

McDonough.  Hinchcliffe.

Shame on you, Doran.

And so it goes.

And Doran is egocentric...even worse.

Guest Guest

I don't subscribe to his lifestyle. This still counts in America, it is wrong!!. He is a sell out He played along with the Mayor and his band of jerks.

Guest Guest

So what if he is incepient! We want NEW blood. People usually do a better job when they are starting out. They have a lot more to prove and expectations to meet. When they get too comfortable thats when they start to slack off. He knows and has what it takes to help this town out of its crisis. I rather take a mayor with a fresh outlook on things and goals to set this place straight then one that is incompetent. Now make your choice.

Guest Guest

Hinchcliffe. You have to be kidding?? I heard that when he spoke at the coucil meeting on Tuesday he was a mess. He never announced who he was and where he lives, he got very flustered and nervous. I heard also that his grand standing made no sense. He just rambeled on. And when he finished he stormed out of Town Hall. I really do not think that he should even be running for garbage collector let alone Mayor. People were saying that they think he lost his sh*t right there in front of all who attended. Mike just apologize to the Town for your actions and we all can move on.

Guest Town Keeper

Doran is egocentric. But really has he delivered what he said he would if he were elected in the first place??? I am thinking NOT. Just another hack who thinks he belongs because he has a title. I will be very interested who the Independent Canidate will be who is running against Doran. The challenger might have a real good chance of an upset Victory in the 4th Ward. PAC lets get some real time community minded canidates out to unseat the incumbants. I know that I will give a little extra $$ to the Friends of Harrison to accomplish the Goal of house cleaning. Good Luck.

Guest LOL
Hinchcliffe.  You have to be kidding??  I heard that when he spoke at the coucil meeting on Tuesday he was a mess.  He never announced who he was and where he lives, he got very flustered and nervous.  I heard also that his grand standing made no sense.  He just rambeled on. And when he finished he stormed out of Town Hall.  I  really do not think that he should even be running for garbage collector let alone Mayor.  People were saying that they think he lost his sh*t right there in front of all who attended.  Mike just apologize to the Town for your actions and we all can move on.

From what I saw it was the mayor who ran of town hall, with people saying our mayor is an a$$hole ; our mayor is full of $hit.

He knocked over a flag and practically knocked down mr. Petigrew who should have kept his mouth shut. He looked like a big fool.

Guest Guest
Doran is egocentric.  But really has he delivered what he said he would if he were elected in the first place???  I am thinking NOT.  Just another hack who thinks he belongs because he has a title.  I will be very interested who the Independent Canidate will be who is running against Doran.  The challenger might have a real good chance of an upset Victory in the 4th Ward.  PAC lets get some real time community minded canidates out to unseat the incumbants.  I know that I will give a little extra $$ to the Friends of Harrison to accomplish the Goal of house cleaning.  Good Luck.

Here is the mystery:

Why isn't Doran running for mayor?

Too many skeletons in that closet of his?

By the way, Doran beats anyone in the 4th Ward.

Guest Guest
Hinchcliffe.  You have to be kidding??  I heard that when he spoke at the coucil meeting on Tuesday he was a mess.  He never announced who he was and where he lives, he got very flustered and nervous.  I heard also that his grand standing made no sense.  He just rambeled on. And when he finished he stormed out of Town Hall.  I  really do not think that he should even be running for garbage collector let alone Mayor.  People were saying that they think he lost his sh*t right there in front of all who attended.  Mike just apologize to the Town for your actions and we all can move on.

You don"t have to be good at public speaking to know when things are screwed up. We have several council persons, already elected, who can't put a sentence together. Knowing right from wrong is more important than describing it.

Guest Watcher

The best choice for Harrison is Jimmy Doran.

All who are in the know also are wondering why the whistle was blowen on Tanski. Did someone have to be sacrificed to the good guys to show that this is an honest administration. No one has ever been prosecuted for any wrong doing in Harrison!

A needed display of honesty may be the only answer.

Jimmy Doran has indicated that he is not interested. His wishes have to be respected. Would Doran be available to assist Hinchcliffe should he upset the Mayor? I would have to say yes.

Where do the rest of the council stand. They are pledged to The Mayor. We all Know what these pledges are worth.

I have to say vote for Hinchcliffe and hope that the rest of the council do the right thing.

Guest Guest

I am not vating for Hinchcliffe , but cut him a break everyone gets nervous in front of a large croud, it might be so with Him...I do not believe there is anyone on the ballot that I will be voting for...Not unless someone I believe and Trust decides to Run and rite now there is No on there.......God Help Harrison.

Guest Guest 333
You don"t have to be good at public speaking to know when things are screwed up.  We have several council persons, already elected, who can't put a sentence together.  Knowing right from wrong is more important than describing it.

I agree with You there....But I don,t think I will be voting for either one of them...As a matter of fact I know i will not.....

Guest guest

Just goes to show you how frustrated everybody is, wouldn't of mattered what the question was or how it was asked he would not have gotten an answer anyway

Guest guest
Just goes to show you how frustrated everybody is, wouldn't of mattered what the question was or how it was asked he would not have gotten an answer anyway

If he can not collect his thoughts under pressure then he should have written them down. Is that how he will deal with things if he becomes Mayor. Maybe if he had been to a council meeting before he would have been better prepared.

Archived