two home invasions in kearny

Guest Guest

still isn't on the news yet, i wonder why?..i would think two home invasions in kearny would be all over the papers...or is it because nobody wants to admit the town is going down the tubes..

still isn't on the news yet, i wonder why?..i would think two home invasions in kearny would be all over the papers...or is it because nobody wants to admit the town is going down the tubes..

76823[/snapback]

Is this true? Please tell us what happend.

• 3 weeks later...

:rolleyes:

Going down the tubes is really putting it lightly. We have a Mayor who asks for town citizens to decide which services should be cut from his councils budget!!! We have a police cheif who when he doesn't get what he wants brings photos of Gang Members to show off his dept's lack of effort in the war on crime!!!! That went over BIG!!!! Now we are having home invasions!!! Great!! We pay tax's like we live in Bergen County Mansions but we live in a town which is turning into little Newark. The way this town is being run is quite pathetic.

:rolleyes:

Going down the tubes is really putting it lightly. We have a Mayor who asks for town citizens to decide which services should be cut from his councils budget!!! We have a police cheif who when he doesn't get what he wants brings photos of Gang Members to show off his dept's lack of effort in the war on crime!!!! That went over BIG!!!! Now we are having home invasions!!! Great!! We pay tax's like we live in Bergen County Mansions but we live in a town which is turning into little Newark. The way this town is being run is quite pathetic.

78817[/snapback]

I hope your reading this mayor.

:o:unsure::wub:;)^_^:rolleyes:

:angry:

78817[/snapback]

and how do u know these home invasions arent done by gang members ????? please answer me this ? i'm dieing to know your answer :D:):):(:P:angry::lol::o