The Fall of the Empire

Guest Matty

Guest Matty

Mr. Tanski getting arrested for stealing coins and going to AC to play the quarter slots (classic). I assume that there is alot more going on in Harrison than Mr. Tanski's alleged theft. I wonder if this is the beginning of the demise of the regime. Remember, those at Enron probably did not think they would get caught.

I would think that many others are shaking in their booths and this is not the last we hear from the Hudson County Prosecutor's office. Bill will be offered a plea in exchange for his cooperation in further investigation. Maybe, he will volunteer some information to save himself. Sopranos is not this good.

Good luck to all those with those skeletons in the closet and I hope that state prison treats you well. Three squares, a cot, and some man love is a great way to live. Hey, at least, you can catch up on your reading. Peace

Guest Guest
Mr. Tanski getting arrested for stealing coins and going to AC to play the quarter slots (classic).  I assume that there is alot more going on in Harrison than Mr. Tanski's alleged theft.  I wonder if this is the beginning of the demise of the regime.  Remember, those at Enron probably did not think they would get caught. 

I would think that many others are shaking in their booths and this is not the last we hear from the Hudson County Prosecutor's office.  Bill will be offered a plea in exchange for his cooperation in further investigation.  Maybe, he will volunteer some information to save himself.  Sopranos is not this good. 

Good luck to all those with those skeletons in the closet and I hope that state prison treats you well.  Three squares, a cot, and some man love is a great way to live.  Hey, at least, you can catch up on your reading.  Peace

Did you mean boots?

Guest Question

My question is, if he knews so many secrets about the town officials, why did they allow the information to get out of the Harrison Police department. Didn't the mayor realize that if they brought charges up against he, he would talk?

Guest Guest

THE TRUTH BE TOLD-WHAT HE DID IS A FELONY ,I UNDERSTAND GAMBLING IS A ADDICTION ,BUT $95000 IN 6 MONTHS THATS ALMOST $16000.00 A MONTH AND IT COULD BE A LOT HIGHER-I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HIS WIFE AND TWO STEP DAUGHTERS DIDN'T NO WHAT WAS GOING ON HE WAS ASKING ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY FOR LOANS ALL OVER TOWN,TRULY PITIFUL ,HOW CAN HIS FAMILY EVER HOLD THERE HEAD UP OR WALK DOWN THE STREET AGAIN-SHAME ON YOU?

Guest Guest
THE TRUTH BE TOLD-WHAT HE DID IS A FELONY ,I UNDERSTAND GAMBLING IS A ADDICTION ,BUT $95000 IN 6 MONTHS THATS  ALMOST $16000.00 A MONTH AND IT COULD BE  A LOT  HIGHER-I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HIS WIFE AND TWO STEP DAUGHTERS DIDN'T  NO WHAT WAS GOING ON HE WAS ASKING ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY FOR LOANS ALL OVER TOWN,TRULY PITIFUL ,HOW CAN HIS FAMILY EVER HOLD THERE HEAD UP OR WALK DOWN THE STREET AGAIN-SHAME ON YOU?

GOOD LORD please take an adult continuing education class on composing a sentence. You might also what to try using spell check and coping your idiotic statements from Word. Your posts are paaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnfulllllllllll

Guest Guest
THE TRUTH BE TOLD-WHAT HE DID IS A FELONY ,I UNDERSTAND GAMBLING IS A ADDICTION ,BUT $95000 IN 6 MONTHS THATS  ALMOST $16000.00 A MONTH AND IT COULD BE  A LOT  HIGHER-I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HIS WIFE AND TWO STEP DAUGHTERS DIDN'T  NO WHAT WAS GOING ON HE WAS ASKING ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY FOR LOANS ALL OVER TOWN,TRULY PITIFUL ,HOW CAN HIS FAMILY EVER HOLD THERE HEAD UP OR WALK DOWN THE STREET AGAIN-SHAME ON YOU?

His wife and daughters have nothing to be ashamed of, they are not the ones who alledgedly stole the money. They should not be brought into it.

Guest Guest
GOOD LORD please take an adult continuing education class on composing a sentence. You might also what to try using spell check and coping your idiotic statements from Word. Your posts are paaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnfulllllllllll

"You might also what to try"

Check your work first genius! :lol:

Guest Guest
My question is, if he knews so many secrets about the town officials, why did they allow the information to get out of the Harrison Police department.  Didn't the mayor realize that if they brought charges up against he, he would talk?

If you think the mayor had anything to do with his arrest you are too dumb to post on this board.

Guest guest
If you think the mayor had anything to do with his arrest you are too dumb to post on this board.

Any idea WHO let the cat out of the bag and reported it to the police? Why didn't they do it earlier? Is it, because that person just became 'aware'of the matter?

Archived