To Billyand others, get your best deal !

Guest Frank

Guest Frank

Billy talk to that lawyer of yours and contact Chris Cristie in the Federal Government.

You and others only did what you had to do to get along in this Harrison. Lets see how brave all those so called Officals are when confronted with the truth and the Feds. Don't be a sucker you too nice a guy for that. Don't go down alone.

To the others in Town, get in early and get the best deal.

Frank

Guest Guest
Billy talk to that lawyer of yours and contact Chris Cristie in the Federal Government.

You and others only did what you had to do to get along in this Harrison. Lets see how brave all those so called Officals are when confronted with the truth and the Feds. Don't be a sucker you too nice a guy for that. Don't go down alone.

To the others in Town, get in early and get the best deal.

Frank

I agree with everything said above You are to nice a guy don't let the rest of these fools go Like it says You did what You had to get get along in this God forsaken Town Get their knees a knocken let all of them know You are going to tell the truth and take them all down....You did not deserve what they did to You.....I hope this bunch does not get in again they all should be in Jail..They are the real crooks......Good Luck to You Bill Tanski...You are a good Guy...

Its no secret Billy's hatred toward that Fat bowlign ball running the street Dept. Hopefully Billy will let the Feds know what has been going on in Harrison with the Mayor and his *********, I mean Dept Head.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

I also agree, Tanski committed a crime but there is no way that his political overseers didn't know. The Feds will be all over this and if Bill is not a complete idiot he will cut a deal in the best interests of himself and his family.

The current ******** running things should be prepared to downsize, the 6x8 space awaiting him doesn't compare with the Borgata digs that he and the Plumber frequent.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Sure

Come on people, yes Tanski is a nice guy but let's not over looked what he did - he was stealing from the not. It wasn't something he had to do to get along in this town he was getting paid a nice salary for doing nothing, he just got greedy and wanted that beautiful house in Bayville that we the tax payers paid for

Guest ghost writer
I agree with everything said  above You are to nice a guy  don't let the rest of these fools go  Like it says You did what You had to get get along  in this God forsaken Town Get their knees a knocken let all of them know You are going to tell the truth and take them all down....You did not deserve what  they did to You.....I hope this bunch does not get in again  they all should be in Jail..They are the real crooks......Good Luck to You  Bill Tanski...You are a good Guy...

To all the idiots who are advising Tanski to sing. There is no one to sing on but himself. Tanski works alone. As far as the Mayor ignoring it, Not true! The Mayor is the one who started the investigation. As for the cowards who want to call people names, tell the people to their face.

Guest Guest

COME ON..... GET REAL.... DO YOU ACTULAY THINK THE RESIDENTS OF THIS COMMUNITY BELIEVE THAT THE MAYOR DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SITUATION? REMEMBER WE ARE A ONE SQUARE MILE TOWN, DO THE MATH, HOW MANY METERS DO WE HAVE? HOW MUCH SHOULD WE BE COLLECTING ON THEM? AND BELIEVE ME THIS HAS NOT ONLY GONE ON OF 6 MONTHS I AM SURE THAT THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A LOT LONGER, THIS GENTLEMAN WORKED FOR THIS TOWN FOR OVER 20 YEARS, CORRECT? YOU MUST BE IN ON IT, IF YOU BELIEVE THAT THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL KNEW NOTHING....... MAYBE THE COUNCILMEN ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK OR ASK ANY QUESTIONS, IS THAT CORRECT MR. BRAINS? IT IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT THIS GUY WAS ALL ALONE IN THIS SCAM........ I GUESS WE WILL SOON FIND OUT. THIS HAPPENED BEFORE AND THEY GUY AT THAT TIME WAS FIRED AND THEN REHIRED..... GO FIGURE.....

WHAT DOES THE MAYOR OWE? OR SHOULD I ASK HOW MANY PEOPLE DOES HE OWE???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

IS HIS GAMBLING THAT BAD? GO TO MEETINGS, GAMBLERS ANONYMOUS......

Guest Guest

how come the other guy who was doing the same thing years ago,never went to jail. Instead he got rehired from the town. Maybe his name will be next. Watch out.

Guest Guest
Come on people, yes Tanski is a nice guy but let's not over looked what he did - he was stealing from the not.  It wasn't something he had to do to get along in this town he was getting paid a nice salary for doing nothing, he just got greedy and wanted that beautiful house in Bayville that we the tax payers paid for

We all Know you have to play to play in Harrison. Things have not changed because Frank was proven to mortal.

When will it stop never here in Harrison, Hudson County New Jersey. Where are the State and FBI? Are they afraid to at lest investigate this place.

This incident may force some action!

If they woulod just hang around a couple of weeks and do their thing. I'm sure they could load a bus.

Has anyone every stood up to The likes of the gang here in Harrison?

Guest Frank
COME ON..... GET REAL.... DO YOU ACTULAY THINK THE RESIDENTS OF THIS COMMUNITY BELIEVE THAT THE MAYOR DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SITUATION?  REMEMBER WE ARE A ONE SQUARE MILE TOWN, DO THE MATH, HOW MANY METERS DO WE HAVE? HOW MUCH SHOULD WE BE COLLECTING ON THEM?  AND BELIEVE ME THIS HAS NOT ONLY GONE ON OF 6 MONTHS I AM SURE THAT THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A LOT LONGER, THIS GENTLEMAN WORKED FOR THIS TOWN FOR OVER 20 YEARS, CORRECT?  YOU MUST BE IN ON IT, IF YOU BELIEVE THAT THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL KNEW NOTHING....... MAYBE THE COUNCILMEN ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK OR ASK ANY QUESTIONS, IS THAT CORRECT MR. BRAINS?  IT IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT THIS GUY WAS ALL ALONE IN THIS SCAM........ I GUESS WE WILL SOON FIND OUT.  THIS HAPPENED BEFORE AND THEY GUY AT THAT TIME WAS FIRED AND THEN REHIRED..... GO FIGURE.....

WHAT DOES THE MAYOR OWE? OR SHOULD I ASK HOW MANY PEOPLE DOES HE OWE???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

IS HIS GAMBLING THAT BAD?  GO TO MEETINGS, GAMBLERS ANONYMOUS......

There are several other questions that are left unanswered.

Has this been done before and if so what happened to those who did it?

When did the Mayor find out about this and what did he do about it?

Why does it appear that nothing was done until Mr. Tanski was no longer, shall

we say friendly towards the Mayor's Organizaation.

Was this a case of do what you want until you cross us?

Only a complete investigation by an agency outside of Hudson County will reveal the real truth.

Will it happen?I have to say no! Not in Hudson County!

To any young reporters reading this. This is a great story. It will show the real inner workings of the Harrison Democratic Organization. Not only how things are done but hoe discipline is enforced. Get to investigate it fully and inform the public.

Frank

Guest guest
We all Know you have to play to play in Harrison. Things have not changed because Frank was proven to mortal.

When will it stop never here in Harrison, Hudson County New Jersey. Where are the State and FBI? Are they afraid to at lest investigate this place.

This incident may force some action!

If they woulod just hang around a couple of weeks and do their thing. I'm sure they could load a bus.

Has anyone every stood up to The likes of the gang here in Harrison?

Play to Play? Lest? Its the same in the State. High ranking officials just lost their jobs for bribes and kickbacks. McGreevy gave his gay lover a nice cushy job, and thats just what we know about.

Guest Guest
how come the other guy who was doing the same thing years ago,never went to jail. Instead he got rehired from the town. Maybe his name will be next. Watch out.

Billy is the fourth guy to get caught stealing meter money. No one else has ever been prosecuted. If Harrison has such good administration, how could this happen?

Guest Guest
To all the idiots who are advising Tanski to sing. There is no one to sing on but himself. Tanski works alone. As far as the Mayor ignoring it, Not true! The Mayor is the one who started the investigation. As for the cowards who want to call people names, tell the people to their face.

If you think the mayor started this investigation your are so dumb you should stop posting here.

Guest Guest

You don't get exposed or punished for anything unless your considered to no longer faithful to the "Orginization".

Had Billy only continued his complete support of the "Orginization" He would never have been exposed.

He should have continued to be the dedicated Orginization man he always was.

It is simple. You must have complete dedication to Pete and Ray and the Orginization or off with your head.

I'm sure that many workers are quaking in their shoes this week.

Guest guest
COME ON..... GET REAL.... DO YOU ACTULAY THINK THE RESIDENTS OF THIS COMMUNITY BELIEVE THAT THE MAYOR DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SITUATION?  REMEMBER WE ARE A ONE SQUARE MILE TOWN, DO THE MATH, HOW MANY METERS DO WE HAVE? HOW MUCH SHOULD WE BE COLLECTING ON THEM?  AND BELIEVE ME THIS HAS NOT ONLY GONE ON OF 6 MONTHS I AM SURE THAT THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A LOT LONGER, THIS GENTLEMAN WORKED FOR THIS TOWN FOR OVER 20 YEARS, CORRECT?  YOU MUST BE IN ON IT, IF YOU BELIEVE THAT THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL KNEW NOTHING....... MAYBE THE COUNCILMEN ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK OR ASK ANY QUESTIONS, IS THAT CORRECT MR. BRAINS?  IT IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT THIS GUY WAS ALL ALONE IN THIS SCAM........ I GUESS WE WILL SOON FIND OUT.  THIS HAPPENED BEFORE AND THEY GUY AT THAT TIME WAS FIRED AND THEN REHIRED..... GO FIGURE.....

IS HIS GAMBLING THAT BAD?  GO TO MEETINGS, GAMBLERS ANONYMOUS......

What department was this 'other' guy in? About how many years ago did this happen before? If this site permits; would you state his 'Initials".

Guest OH please

People wake up don't you realize he was milking the system for YEARS, his coin collection helped contribute to the following on OUR taxpayers money

1 - Seton Hall education

2 - House in Bayville

3 - two high paying jobs for his daughters

4 - one high paying job for his son in law

He was allowed to collect his pension and they decided to bring up charges 2 years after he left this town - why is that? Isn't it funny how his one daughter left her teaching position a few months prior to this story - why is that because Mr. T beg, borrowed and stole her position

Guest Guest
There are several other questions that are left unanswered.

Has this been done before and if so what happened to those who did it?

When did the Mayor find out about this and what did he do about it?

Why does it appear that nothing was done until Mr. Tanski was no longer, shall

we say friendly towards the Mayor's Organizaation.

Was this a case of do what you want until you cross us?

Only a complete investigation by an agency outside of Hudson County will reveal the real truth.

Will it happen?I have to say no! Not in Hudson County!

To any young reporters reading this. This is a great story. It will show the real inner workings of the Harrison Democratic Organization. Not only how things are done but hoe discipline is enforced. Get to investigate it fully and inform the public.

Frank

Shouldn't the Town Treasurer have noticed a drop in the parking meter income? Isn't that what she gets paid for?

Guest Beth Higins
Shouldn't the Town Treasurer have noticed a drop in the parking meter income?  Isn't that what she gets paid for?

Beth Higins is the treasurer

Can we get any closer to Peter (GUILTY)

or to the MAYOR

Guest Guest
Come on people, yes Tanski is a nice guy but let's not over looked what he did - he was stealing from the not.  It wasn't something he had to do to get along in this town he was getting paid a nice salary for doing nothing, he just got greedy and wanted that beautiful house in Bayville that we the tax payers paid for

All town employees should be rotated into different depts. until this situation is cleared. Especially street dept workers. It wasn't just Tansky stealing.

Look at this, this idiot with the name "GHOST WRITER" telling people to say things to their face?? Are you serious???

Guest Guest

Get real, others had to to know. Do you mean to tell me that someone else did not account for the money.

Raymond may have exposed Billy but he did let someone else slide. The person in charge of accounting for the money. Someone further up the ladder.

Archived