Harrison PAC

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Has Michael given up on this website? he has been quite lately, that can mean several things. hmmmmmmm just wondering..... usually people that try and make a differnece in Harrison are ridiculed and dragged down and they go away, I hope that is not the case here...

Has Michael given up on this website? he has been quite lately, that can mean several things. hmmmmmmm just wondering..... usually people that try and make a differnece in Harrison are ridiculed and dragged down and they go away, I hope that is not the case here...

I GUESS YOU DON'T GET THE KEARNY JOURNAL?

This site is great. It helped me announce an Independent P.A.C. for free. It helps people voice their opinion, possibly unite them, for a devine cause.

"As members of this community we share a basic bond; Living or Doing Business in Harrison. That alone is enough to ensure our loyalty to one another in improving the quality of life in Harrison."

Bond - Pride in what we do; in where we live; in where we come from.

Harrisonians - Residents; Business owners; or Employees of Harrison.

I hope that is not the case here...

Why don't you e-mail us? I'm not alone now. We've formed a solid group and plan to grow with all Harrisonians.

E-mail - speakup@friendsofharrison.com (We will keep all names confidential if requested)

Web Site - www.FriendsofHarrison.com

(Constantly being updated) {Always learning in life, says a wise grandfather.}

"In a Democratic Republic, the people as a whole exercise important control over their elected leaders through elections, lobbying, and other processes. The leaders are expected to represent the interests of the people who elected them. If the voters believe that their interests have not been represented well enough, they may decide not to reelect the leaders. In this way, the voters in a democratic republic have some control over their government."

(AOL Encyclopedia)

The citizens of a democracy take part in government either directly or indirectly.

Accordingly, citizens in a democracy should be entitled to equal protection of their persons, possessions, and rights; have equal opportunity to pursue their lives and careers; and have equal rights of political participation. In addition, the people should enjoy freedom from undue interference and domination by government. They should be free, within the framework of the law, to believe, behave, and express themselves as they wish. Democratic societies seek to guarantee their citizens certain freedoms, including freedom of religion, freedom of the press, and freedom of speech.

Ideally, citizens also should be guaranteed freedom of association and of assembly, freedom from arbitrary arrest and imprisonment, and freedom to work and live where and how they choose.

(AOL Encyclopedia)

Sometime people should be reminded of this

Thank You

Michael Fernández

p.s. As a Harrisonians, I have a right to know;

How can Thomas Powell a board member of the Harrison Redevelopment think that a 20,000 seat stadium will have less traffic?

As Neighborhood Preservation Coordinator, you knock down a 1 family and put 2 two family homes? How is that preserving the neighborhood?

I am sure Michael isnt worried about what people on this site type. In reality, they are the same idiots who probably smile at him and say hello to him when they see him. Michael has no job waiting for him if he wins the Matoral election. He has a good job. Its a shame. People like Michael get his families name thrown around the way it does makes me laugh. I mean, seriously, how can people who side with that worthless piece of shit Ray sit there and actually believe people are stupid enough to believe that nobody knows why **** *** ****** ****** got his job. Explain how a guy leaves a very good ******** job, then doesnt work for 15 years. ( Show me a W4 from the last 15 years) Then is handed a 6 figured salaried job running a department in town guys have been waiting 20 years to be considered for. Thats what happens when the mayor *** ** *** *** ***** ****** ****. You guys make me sick. I am amazed the Feds havent stepped in yet. I hope you all get what you deserve you scumbags.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest guest
I GUESS YOU DON'T GET THE KEARNY JOURNAL?

This site is great.  It helped me announce an Independent P.A.C. for free.  It helps people voice their opinion, possibly unite them, for a devine cause.

"As members of this community we share a basic bond; Living or Doing Business in Harrison. That alone is enough to ensure our loyalty to one another in improving the quality of life in Harrison."

Bond - Pride in what we do; in where we live; in where we come from.

Harrisonians - Residents; Business owners; or Employees of Harrison.

Why don't you e-mail us?  I'm not alone now.  We've formed a solid group and plan to grow with all Harrisonians. 

E-mail - speakup@friendsofharrison.com (We will keep all names confidential if requested)

Web Site - www.FriendsofHarrison.com

(Constantly being updated) {Always learning in life, says a wise grandfather.}

"In a Democratic Republic, the people as a whole exercise important control over their elected leaders through elections, lobbying, and other processes. The leaders are expected to represent the interests of the people who elected them. If the voters believe that their interests have not been represented well enough, they may decide not to reelect the leaders. In this way, the voters in a democratic republic have some control over their government."

(AOL Encyclopedia)

The citizens of a democracy take part in government either directly or indirectly.

Accordingly, citizens in a democracy should be entitled to equal protection of their persons, possessions, and rights; have equal opportunity to pursue their lives and careers; and have equal rights of political participation. In addition, the people should enjoy freedom from undue interference and domination by government. They should be free, within the framework of the law, to believe, behave, and express themselves as they wish. Democratic societies seek to guarantee their citizens certain freedoms, including freedom of religion, freedom of the press, and freedom of speech.

Ideally, citizens also should be guaranteed freedom of association and of assembly, freedom from arbitrary arrest and imprisonment, and freedom to work and live where and how they choose.

(AOL Encyclopedia)

Sometime people should be reminded of this

Thank You

Michael Fernández

p.s. As a Harrisonians, I have a right to know;

How can Thomas Powell a board member of the Harrison Redevelopment think that a 20,000 seat stadium will have less traffic?

As Neighborhood Preservation Coordinator, you knock down a 1 family and put 2 two family homes?  How is that preserving the neighborhood?

That's what I'd like to know. Those tiny little houses, 'squeezed' in a lot that previously only had room for for a nice, roomy one- family house, remind me of the 'cheap' cramped COMPANY houses that were built in the poor coaL-mining, factory areas over 100 years ago, to house the poor, and lliterate immigrants who worked dirt-cheap. Instead of advancing to bigger and better, it apears that we have regressed and are back to where we were in housing construction a hundred years ago.

Guest Guest
I am sure Michael isnt worried about what people on this site type.  In reality, they are the same idiots who probably smile at him and say hello to him when they see him.  Michael has no job waiting for him if he wins the Matoral election.  He has a good job.  Its a shame.  People like Michael get his families name thrown around the way it does makes me laugh.  I mean, seriously, how can people who side with that worthless piece of shit Ray sit there and actually believe people are stupid enough to believe that nobody knows why **** *** ****** ****** got his job.  Explain how a guy leaves a very good ******** job, then doesnt work for 15 years.  ( Show me a W4 from the last 15 years) Then is handed a 6 figured salaried job running a department in town guys have been waiting 20 years to be considered for.  Thats what happens when the mayor *** ** *** *** ***** ****** ****.  You guys make me sick.  I am amazed the Feds havent stepped in yet.  I hope you all get what you deserve you scumbags.

Hey Jimmy,

I totally agree with you... now Mayor McDumb has **going around and trying to intimidate the citizens of Harrison, telling them who to support and vote for... The Feds sure do need to make a raid of scumbags running the town. I totally support all of Mike efforts in trying to make a difference in Harrison, but honestly don't see it doing much good... The McDumb ticket will prevail because they seem to be good at threatening people who work for the town or PVSC, " if you don't vote the way we want you to, you and all your family members will lose their jobs"

Archived