kotw biased?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

i posted the people and the salaries involved with the building department. it wasn't posted. what gives? does it hit to close to home for kotw?explain!!!!

i posted the people and the salaries involved with the building department. it wasn't posted. what gives? does it hit to close to home for kotw?explain!!!!

Dear Guest:

I could not confirm the salaries you posted so I decided not to post them. The information is a public record I simply could not confirm its accuracy.

KOTW

Guest Guest
Dear Guest:

I could not confirm the salaries you posted so I decided not to post them.  The information is a public record I simply could not confirm its accuracy.

KOTW

if anythingi estimated them down. this board is to get info to the public. if you could verify then please print

Guest guest
Dear Guest:

I could not confirm the salaries you posted so I decided not to post them.  The information is a public record I simply could not confirm its accuracy.

KOTW

About 1 yr. ago, someone had a print-out of all of the municipal titles in Harrison and the salaries that applied to each job title. They had acquired it by going through a Kearny web site, but I was unable to locate it later when I had access to a computer. If KOTW or anyone else is familiar with the site with the information, please post it. Thank you.

Guest Guest
About 1 yr. ago, someone had a print-out of all of the municipal titles in Harrison and the salaries that applied to each job title.  They had acquired it by going through a Kearny web site, but I was unable to locate it later when I had access to a computer.  If KOTW or anyone else is familiar with the site with the information, please post it.  Thank you.

You can get that information from the State of New Jersey. All public, county, municipal, and state. All you have to do is request what you want in writing, and then they will tell you how much and mail it to you. Public, county, municipal and state workers salaries is a matter of record. You can request what you need through the state.

Guest Guest
About 1 yr. ago, someone had a print-out of all of the municipal titles in Harrison and the salaries that applied to each job title.  They had acquired it by going through a Kearny web site, but I was unable to locate it later when I had access to a computer.  If KOTW or anyone else is familiar with the site with the information, please post it.  Thank you.

call the PBA in the police dept, or even Mike Hinchcliffe, I heard they requested all the towns information on salaries. lets really see who is on the gravy train. Please post these salaries because election time is approaching and I think the public would like to see them.

Guest $$$$$
call the PBA in the police dept, or even Mike Hinchcliffe, I heard they requested all the towns information on salaries.  lets really see who is on the gravy train.  Please post these salaries because election time is approaching and I think the public would like to see them.

they have listed them in the newspaper right? they jsut want you to go to the town hall and fill out a paper so this way they can run and tell the Mayor that so and so was in inquiring about so and so's salary

Archived