Election Signs

Guest Sign Watcher

Guest Sign Watcher

Who is responsible for clearing public property of the election signs? I have notice that yellow signs with 3 names are placed on town property. Why is this allowed?

Obviously, these 3 people are afraid of losing so they feel the need to bombard the people of Kearny with these signs. All the other canidates have place their signs around town legally. What gives?

Guest Guest
Who is responsible for clearing public property of the election signs?  I have notice that  yellow signs  with 3 names are placed on town property.  Why is this allowed?

Obviously, these 3 people are afraid of losing so they feel the need to bombard the people of Kearny with these signs.  All the other canidates have place their signs around town legally.  What gives?

Get a life, talk to them maybe they will make you a sandwich sign to wear. Further more the people with the red & white signs should get their money back they are totally unreadable.

Guest Guest
Who is responsible for clearing public property of the election signs?  I have notice that  yellow signs  with 3 names are placed on town property.  Why is this allowed?

Obviously, these 3 people are afraid of losing so they feel the need to bombard the people of Kearny with these signs.  All the other canidates have place their signs around town legally.  What gives?

:huh: What Public property are you speaking of. If you are talking about the sign on North Midland on the railroad wall, that is not Kearny property - it is the Railroad company's property. May be these 3 people asked for permission from the Railroad company. As far as the other candidates signs, I have seen them on empty lots - not on homeowner's land. What is the difference!

Guest Sign Watcher
:huh: What Public property are you speaking of.  If you are talking about the sign on North Midland on the railroad wall, that is not Kearny property - it is the Railroad company's property.  May be these 3 people asked for permission from the Railroad company.  As far as the other candidates signs, I have seen them on empty lots - not on homeowner's land.  What is the difference!

Not on North Midlan - down by Riverbank Park.

Not on North Midlan - down by Riverbank Park.

B) FYI in FLA if your name is on the sign its yours to pick up or PAY A BIG FINE! AND SOME PAY! they say its less than going around town picking them up! :lol::lol:

:lol: the point is WHY DON"T YOU DO THAT UP THERE? and if you do not STOP CRYING BOUT IT!! oh you could go out for a 1/2 hour and pick some up! a town that small you could get them all in what 1HOUR!! >POINT MADE< :lol:

Guest Guest
:lol: the point is WHY DON"T YOU DO THAT UP THERE? and if you do not STOP CRYING BOUT IT!! oh you could go out for a 1/2 hour and pick some up! a town that small you could get them all in what 1HOUR!!    >POINT MADE< :lol:

OK Well you may want to change your name to angry oldfart, and do you really think that something like that would be enforced around here? Why should I go out and pick up signs that I did not put out? The people running for election should have enough pride to go and have them removed by their people, the ones who will benefit if they win, the ones who put them out. And they should not be placed on the towns property, everyone knows that. they should be removed immediately and the person who's name is on it should be given a warning and if they are not removed withing a time period then they should be fined enough to compensate the town for having to do it. I have a job and I do not work for the town and I should not have to waste my time doing it or playing watchdog and having to call. Why do they need complaints to do anything? There are enough town workers driving around to see it and to report it to the proper authority. OK, POINT MADE!

Archived