Meet the candidates

Guest Guest

Kearny Bd of ed employees are not eligible to receive disability from the State, so they must save some of their sick days in case they need them. I believe you are eligible for NJ State disability in your job @ Shop Rite, right? You keep saying Gaulton wasn't there for 20 years. How long has he been employed?

Is there a point you're trying to make?

Jim Mangin

Guest guest
Is there a point you're trying to make?

Jim Mangin

Yeah. People are employed to make money. Some people even go to college and get degrees so they can make a lot of money. They have expertise that they share with the company they are employed by. Towns benefit from having well educated people and well paid people to do a great job. I'm sure you have a benefit package and that's why we have to pay so much for food!

Guest Guest
Yeah. People are employed to make money. Some people even go to college and get degrees so they can make a lot of money. They have expertise that they share with the company they are employed by. Towns benefit from having well educated people and well paid people to do a great job. I'm sure you have a benefit package and that's why we have to pay so much for food!

Wait till you see who gets his job :lol::lol:B):lol::P:P

Archived