Let's try it again!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Forrester was turned down for Governor. The Pride of the Democratic party was elected. Kearny's taxes rose and will rise again. Give the devil his due we did get some relief here in Kearny. Too little too late!

At what point do we send a message to our Democractic leaders enough is enough! Don't just come across the river on election day!

Is Kearny getting it's fair share of anything? I don't think so. Do you?

We pay for daycare Harrison does not. We struggle to keep our schools in repair Harrison gets it done for next to nothing. I'm sure we we all rejoice with the opening of the Hew Harrison High School. We the taxpayers of Kearny and the rest of the State paid for it.

We are now considered a Rim District ? Kind of late but then again. better late than never. They will say. Thanks for the crumbs.

Why was West Hudson left out of the light rail scheme for the County. Did we fail to try or what? Are, we only part of the County on Election day?

Why, can't we clean up the garbage and mess left by merchants?

They sell their goods make a profit. They should cleanup after themselves or suffer daily fines.

It is not hard to do just get out of the office and tell them cleanup or payup!

We may have to live with high taxes. But for the life of me do we have to live in garbage and junk!

I like Mr. Menendez But As Of Now I'm

Voting for KEAN Due to Democratic Neglect of West Hudson

Guest Guest
Forrester was turned down for Governor. The Pride of the Democratic party was elected. Kearny's taxes rose and will rise again. Give the devil his due we did get some relief here in Kearny. Too little too late!

At what point do we send a message to our Democractic leaders enough is enough! Don't just come across the river on election day!

Is Kearny getting it's fair share of anything? I don't think so. Do you?

We pay for daycare Harrison does not. We struggle to keep our schools in repair Harrison gets it done for next to nothing. I'm sure we we all rejoice with the opening of the Hew Harrison High School. We the taxpayers of Kearny and the rest of the State paid for it.

We are now considered a Rim District ? Kind of late but then again. better late than never. They will say. Thanks for the crumbs.

Why was West Hudson left out of the light rail scheme for the County. Did we fail to try or what? Are, we only part of the County on Election day?

Why, can't we clean up the garbage and mess left by merchants?

They sell their goods make a profit. They should cleanup after themselves or suffer daily fines.

It is not hard to do just get out of the office and tell them cleanup or payup!

We may have to live with high taxes. But for the life of me do we have to live in garbage and junk!

I like Mr. Menendez But As Of Now I'm

Voting for KEAN Due to Democratic Neglect of West Hudson

Vote them all out and make sure that you vote against Menendez and Rothman. Vote for anybody but a Dem. The Republicans need a wake up call as well.

Guest Guest
Vote them all out and make sure that you vote against Menendez and Rothman. Vote for anybody but a Dem. The Republicans need a wake up call as well.

yes, and coming soon thanks to our great new gov. we will be paying more sales tax, maybe income tax too, and if thats not enough then we can always fall back on clothing and shoes. the tax men are here and they keep getting voted in, if thats not mass ignorance then i don't know what is. thank god for the electorial vote. B)

Archived