Hudson Sound

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

The Harrison Cheerleaders are having a fundraiser at the Elks tomorrow. Hudson Sound will be providing the entertainment. Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door. This includes unlimited beer, soda and snacks. Please come out to enjoy the fun and support the girls.

I'm not a cheerleader but I've seen the flyers around town and think it will be a fun time.

Guest Guest
The Harrison Cheerleaders are having a fundraiser at the Elks tomorrow.  Hudson Sound will be providing the entertainment.  Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door.  This includes unlimited beer, soda and snacks.  Please come out to enjoy the fun and support the girls. 

I'm not a cheerleader but I've seen the flyers around town and think it will be a fun time.

What a piss poor turn out. I was there, and it's a shame that the so called caring parents couldn't support this cause. It's always the same people, even people that no longer have the kids involved that still support the children. My two cents... any of the parents that didn't support this fundraiser, make them pay for 2 tickets anyway if they want to have their kids continue to participate. It's a shame that the ones who suffer and work the hardest are the kids... My hats off to those parents that did their best to make this fundraiser a success, and to the people that attended that don't even have kids participating anymore!!!!!

Guest Guest_resident_*

PARENTS ARE NOT ALL INTERESTED IN ANYTHING THESE KIDS DO.FIRST THEY WNAT THESE KIDS TO DO ACTIVITIES AND THEY SHOULD SUPPORT THEM LIKE ALL THE OTHER PARENTS IN EVERY OTHER SPORT.SOME PARENTS JUST DO NOT HAVE ANYTIME FOR THESE KIDS PERIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
PARENTS ARE NOT ALL INTERESTED IN ANYTHING THESE KIDS DO.FIRST THEY WNAT THESE KIDS TO DO ACTIVITIES AND THEY SHOULD SUPPORT THEM LIKE ALL THE OTHER PARENTS IN EVERY OTHER SPORT.SOME PARENTS JUST DO NOT HAVE ANYTIME FOR THESE KIDS PERIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First, of all you should know on how to spell (wnat) you mean want.

Second, of all the parents today do not care about what their child(ren) are doing. If they are to busy for their child(ren) shame on the parents. Parents should take pride in their child(ren), and an interest in what is going on with them. If they cheer, the parents should be there, or what ever sport is played, do whatever is necessary for that child(ren). I see parents are to blame for the way the child(ren) are growing up. If the parent is not interested in what their child(ren) are doing or what is going on in school, sports, or even their friends, then whatever happens to their child(ren) it is on the parents heads.

Parents take an interest on your child(ren)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest 888888

Second, of all the parents today do not care about what their child(ren) are doing.  If they are to busy for their child(ren) shame on the parents.  Parents should take pride in their child(ren), and an interest in what is going on with them.  If they cheer, the parents should be there, or what ever sport is played, do whatever is necessary for that child(ren).  I see parents are to blame for the way the child(ren) are growing up.  If the parent is not interested in what their child(ren) are doing  or what is going on in school, sports, or even their friends, then whatever happens to their child(ren) it is on the parents heads. 

You Should talk.[.YOU SHOULD KNOW ON HOW TO SPELL] And Tafe an interest on Your Child[ren]...Don't talk about someone elses spelling or grammar until You check Yours...

Guest Guest

Second, of all the parents today do not care about what their child(ren) are doing.  If they are to busy for their child(ren) shame on the parents.  Parents should take pride in their child(ren), and an interest in what is going on with them.  If they cheer, the parents should be there, or what ever sport is played, do whatever is necessary for that child(ren).  I see parents are to blame for the way the child(ren) are growing up.  If the parent is not interested in what their child(ren) are doing  or what is going on in school, sports, or even their friends, then whatever happens to their child(ren) it is on the parents heads. 

This has nothing to with the parents being at a sporting event, it was for the adults to get drunk. The kids weren't even invited. So stop whining and look at the big picture.

Yes it was a dance for the adults and NOT the children but please keep in mind this dance was to raise money for the girls to travel out of state and compete in national competitions. If it wasn't for fund raisers like this the parents would have to fork over some cash. If the parents did have to pay full fare I'm sure a lot of these girls wouldn't be on the team. Shame on the parents for not showing their support. If the committee was smart that would make each parent for a certain amount of tickets regardless if the people show up, as long as you have the money for the ticket. Better yet all sports programs should look into charging the parents money........... for example let's say it will cost one child $500 to compete in such competitions, for each event the parent works you deduct a certain amount of money, for each item sold in a fundraiser you deduct another amount - if you work/raise or contribute only $400 you (the parent) are responsible for the balance. Not only will this get parents involved I'm sure you will have a better turn out.

Guest whatever!!!!
This has nothing to with the parents being at a sporting event, it was for the adults to get drunk.  The kids weren't even invited.  So stop whining and look at the big picture.

Oh my god are you that much of a loser. I think the parents are old enough not to need an excuse to get drunk. This is Harrison for heavens sake. No one in this town needs an excuse to drink. Maybe you should have a drink or 2. GET A LIFE!!!!

Guest Guest
Oh my god are you that much of a loser.  I think the parents are old enough not to need an excuse to get drunk.  This is Harrison for heavens sake.  No one in this town needs an excuse to drink.  Maybe you should have a drink or 2.  GET A LIFE!!!!

spoken like a true too many bars in harrison drunk resident. i suppose you miss the closures? oh yes i know you moved on to the harrison gardens! wow your consumption really paid off! now your just at the green room? what happened too having wholesome events? family friends involved?

Archived