No Lifeguard on Duty

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Swimming lessons will be provided for all of Harrison's bravest, the Chief will instruct. ENFD has pledged to donate swimmies just like Fatballs has.

Guest Guest

not funny. i'm a member of ENFD and i think this is getting out of hand, the guy made a bad decision hopefully he will learn from it. thank god no one was hurt. but i think its time we let this go it looks bad. anyone reading this board thinks less and less of all three depts the more we continue the bickering and finger pointing. let the heads of the depts deal with it, while we continue to provide the profesional service the municipalities deserve.

Guest Guest
not funny. i'm a member of ENFD and i think this is getting out of hand, the guy made a bad decision hopefully he will learn from it.  thank god no one was hurt. but i think its time we let this go it looks bad. anyone reading this board thinks less and less of all three depts the more we continue the bickering and finger pointing. let the heads of the depts deal with it, while we continue to provide the profesional service the municipalities deserve.

I agree, enough is enough. What has happened cannot be changed! Get over it! Find something else to complain about! (as I know you will!)

Archived