"Irony"

This Re-development is supposed to help the town and it's businesses, but is it?

We have new Condos going up on old JFK Stadium. Do you think that they purchased any of their building supplies from Harrison’s MFK, Est. 1987, right next door to the Condos? No, they haven't purchased 1 nail.

Do you think they might have rented any equipment from Harrison’s Volvo Rents, Nope not one machine.

Do you think they would have purchased some wood from Harrisons' McClave Lumber, Est. 1853; not one 2x4 purchased for this development.

Well they must eat every once and a while at Harrison’s Spanish Pavillion, Est. 1976. Nah, not one Steak Sandwich

This is the first project for this developer because the next phase kicks these very businesses out of Harrison. They may come after you next. Stand up against Ediment Domain Abuse!!

TELL ME THATS NOT IRONY!

Guest Guest
This Re-development is supposed to help the town and it's businesses, but is it?

We have new Condos going up on old JFK Stadium.  Do you think that they purchased any of their building supplies from Harrison’s MFK, Est. 1987, right next door to the Condos?  No, they haven't purchased 1 nail.

Do you think they might have rented any equipment from Harrison’s Volvo Rents, Nope not one machine.

Do you think they would have purchased some wood from Harrisons' McClave Lumber, Est. 1853; not one 2x4 purchased for this development.

Well they must eat every once and a while at Harrison’s Spanish Pavillion, Est. 1976.  Nah, not one Steak Sandwich

This is the first project for this developer because the next phase kicks these very businesses out of Harrison.  They may come after you next.  Stand up against Ediment Domain Abuse!!

TELL ME THATS NOT IRONY!

it sure is.almost as ironic as spelling eminent as ediment.oops that may be Freudian.

Guest guest

We have new Condos going up on old JFK Stadium. Do you think that they purchased any of their building supplies from Harrison’s MFK, Est. 1987, right next door to the Condos? No, they haven't purchased 1 nail.

Well they must eat every once and a while at Harrison’s Spanish Pavillion, Est. 1976. Nah, not one Steak Sandwich

This is the first project for this developer because the next phase kicks these very businesses out of Harrison. They may come after you next. Stand up against Ediment Domain Abuse!!

TELL ME THATS NOT IRONY!

[/quote

I believe that developers/contractors have accounts with certain vendors that give them the best price. Many laborers bring their own lunch. Can't wait to see the bulldozers, I hope they do up your place first. :ph34r:

Guest Guest

TELL ME THATS NOT IRONY!

[/quote

I believe that developers/contractors have accounts with certain vendors that give them the best price. Many laborers bring their own lunch. Can't wait to see the bulldozers, I hope they do up your place first. :ph34r:

I have never seen such mean spirited people in my life, such as yourself. But then again, all this is just a bunch of jealousy. Why would you wish such bad things upon business people in Harrison, who actually bring outside people to this town? I guess you have never amounted to much, therefore you have to wish bad upon everyone else, so you don't look so bad. Sad, sad, sad. People like you make me sick. Why don't you get up off your lazy butt and do some good for Harrison...perhaps leaving would be a good start.

I believe that developers/contractors have accounts with certain vendors that give them the best price. Many laborers bring their own lunch. Can't wait to see the bulldozers, I hope they do up your place first. 
Only those that should fear our INDEPENDENT Political Action Committee are persons who are not out for the best intrest of Harrisonians.

Harrisonians - Residents; Business owners; or Employees of Harrison

The P.A.C. - Friends of Harrison P.A.C.

The “Friends of Harrison Political Action Committee” was not established for the purpose of attacking any particular party or person. We plan to jointly improve the quality of life in Harrison by overseeing the Political Action taking place in Harrison.

This PAC is not to be used for purposes of revenge or for individual gain. The P.A.C. is solely for the purpose of finding better, more just, and fair ways of achieving progress. As each important issue is brought up, it will be looked at and discussed as a group. Solutions will be determined based upon overall opinions & suggestions of the group.

The Motivation for your participation should be the fact that you can be part of an honest & strong group whose goal is to diminish wrong doings & protect the Harrisonians.

This P.A.C. will

•Encourage debates on issues.

•As a group, show support for candidates with Financial and Political Backing.

•Educate the public on the Political Action taking place in Harrison & how it will affects them as individually.

The Following is the P.A.C. Mission Statement:

"As members of this community we share a basic bond; Living or Doing Business in Harrison. That alone is enough to ensure our loyalty to one another in improving the quality of life in Harrison."

We are not out to get those in office, but we want to encourage Harrisonians to step up, and voice their opinions. Perhaps encourage someone to run for office and may the best candidate win. We will encourage public debates on the real issues important to Harrisonians.

Guest yankee

yea right milan oh that right i should say michael

We are not out to get those in office, but we want to encourage Harrisonians to step up, and voice their opinions. Perhaps encourage someone to run for office and may the best candidate win. We will encourage public debates on the real issues important to Harrisonians. :)

Guest good one
yea right milan oh that right i should say michael
good one champ. I see your a well educated person. Now don't confuse them names again and get back to work at PVSC

Archived