TIME TO TAKE ACTION

Jimmy Hoffa

Anyone can come into this message board and say this and that, and be mad because of the Nepotism and the politics of Harrison until their fingers fall off from typing. The bottom line is??? Unless you get enough people together and write to people in Hudson County and in the State, or even a TV station, and let them know of all the immoral and illegal things going on in Harrison? Then, and only then will they open an investigation. I would just start off by asking a handful of simple question.

1. How does a guy who had a cake Parkway Job, lose it, not work in 15 years, then get a job running a town dept at 100K a year?

2. Why does Harrison have 3 Superintendants, when we only have 3 schools?

3. How does a Councilman have a job as a steam fitter for 30 years, and a union boss, retire. Only to get head of Janitors for the school system??

(His one brother is Fire Chief, the other is a fireman who owns a day care in town, but lives in North Arlington>?)

4. How come when the Town knocked down the recreation center on Harrison ave, between Patterson St. and Davis Ave, it took almost 20 years to build the community center>>??? I'd like to knwo what SPIRO got for the Warner Theatre?

5. How does a guy who lived in town, move away for 20+ years, return, and get a 100K+ job at PVSC. Then is allowed to build houses and do what he wants??Only to take his fat ass back down to South Jersey??

6. Where are the fields for the kids to practice baseball and football?? Its funny, Little League kids werent allowed to practice on the infield during baseball season because they didnt want them to ruin the newly groomed infield each year. Yet the Junior Football league practiced on the little league field and tore the Outfield to shreds. FOR YEARS! and still do.

I guess I can answer question 5. The Reason is, over the last 25 years, Harrison has been selling all the land to build houses and businesses.

And who has gotten hurt out of all of this is the kids of Harrison. Think about it. There is no baseball program after Little League for kids. Except maybe a travel team. Why is there no Pony, Colt, or Mantle leagues?? No fields to practice!!!!!

For a long time, after kids left Little League in Harrison? The sat, and had no organized baseball for 1 to 2 years, until they got into High School. A DISGRACE! That is not fair to the kids, because when they get to High School, all the competition has those 2 years experience over them.

I am glad Harrison is getting a new School, and the field looks fantastic. I just hope the kids of Harrison have fields that they can go and practice on, other than fighting for a field at West Hudson park, or practicing in the Valley where its filled with rocks and acorns.

I am done for now..... ;)

Guest Guest_resident_*

TWO OF THE DOLAGHANS ARE ON THE HARRISON FIRE DEPARTMENT,WHILE 1 IS ALSO A FIREMAN HE IS ALSO WORKING IN THE CONSTRUCTION OFFICE IN THE TOWN OF HARRISON.

Guest Angry Taxpayer
Anyone can come into this message board and say this and that, and be mad because of the Nepotism and the politics of Harrison until their fingers fall off from typing.  The bottom line is???  Unless you get enough people together and write to people in Hudson County and in the State, or even a TV station, and let them know of all the immoral and illegal things going on in Harrison?  Then, and only then will they open an investigation.  I would just start off by asking a handful of simple question.

1.  How does a guy who had a cake Parkway Job, lose it, not work in 15 years, then get a job running a town dept at 100K a year?

2.  Why does Harrison have 3 Superintendants, when we only have 3 schools?

3.  How does a Councilman have a job as a steam fitter for 30 years, and a union boss, retire.  Only to get head of Janitors for the school system??

(His one brother is Fire Chief, the other is a fireman who owns a day care in town, but lives in North Arlington>?)

4.  How come when the Town knocked down the recreation center on Harrison ave, between Patterson St. and Davis Ave,  it took almost 20 years to build the community center>>???  I'd like to knwo what SPIRO got for the Warner Theatre?

5. How does a guy who lived in town, move away for 20+ years, return, and get a 100K+ job at PVSC.  Then is allowed to build houses and do what he wants??Only to take his fat ass back down to South Jersey??

6.  Where are the fields for the kids to practice baseball and football??  Its funny, Little League kids werent allowed to practice on the infield during baseball season because they didnt want them to ruin the newly groomed infield each year. Yet the Junior Football league practiced on the little league field and tore the Outfield to shreds.  FOR YEARS!  and still do. 

I guess I can answer question 5.  The Reason is, over the last 25 years, Harrison has been selling all the land to build houses and businesses.

And who has gotten hurt out of all of this is the kids of Harrison.  Think about it.  There is no baseball program after Little League for kids.  Except maybe a travel team.  Why is there no Pony, Colt, or Mantle leagues??  No fields to practice!!!!!

For a long time, after kids left Little League in Harrison?  The sat, and had no organized baseball for 1 to 2 years, until they got into High School.  A DISGRACE!  That is not fair to the kids, because when they get to High School, all the competition has those 2 years experience over them.

I am glad Harrison is getting a new School, and the field looks fantastic.  I just hope the kids of Harrison have fields that they can go and practice on, other than fighting for a field at West Hudson park, or practicing in the Valley where its filled with rocks and acorns. 

I am done for now..... ;)

Only in Harrison. The mayor is responsible for putting that clown in as a dept. head. That was the worst act of gross abuse of political power that I've ever seen. That position could have been advertised, resumes' received and the town could have hired someone with a degree in engineering or other relevant field. Instead the job is handed to a ______ !! (you fill in the blank) !! The mayor disgraced himself, he should be ashamed, But I doubt he is.

Guest Guest
Anyone can come into this message board and say this and that, and be mad because of the Nepotism and the politics of Harrison until their fingers fall off from typing.  The bottom line is???  Unless you get enough people together and write to people in Hudson County and in the State, or even a TV station, and let them know of all the immoral and illegal things going on in Harrison?  Then, and only then will they open an investigation.  I would just start off by asking a handful of simple question.

1.  How does a guy who had a cake Parkway Job, lose it, not work in 15 years, then get a job running a town dept at 100K a year?

2.  Why does Harrison have 3 Superintendants, when we only have 3 schools?

3.  How does a Councilman have a job as a steam fitter for 30 years, and a union boss, retire.  Only to get head of Janitors for the school system??

4.  How come when the Town knocked down the recreation center on Harrison

ave, between Patterson St. and Davis Ave,  it took almost 20 years to build the community center>>???  I'd like to knwo what SPIRO got for the Warner Theatre?

5. How does a guy who lived in town, move away for 20+ years, return, and get a 100K+ job at PVSC.  Then is allowed to build houses and do what he wants??Only to take his fat ass back down to South Jersey??

6.  Where are the fields for the kids to practice baseball and football??  Its funny, Little League kids werent allowed to practice on the infield during baseball season because they didnt want them to ruin the newly groomed infield each year. Yet the Junior Football league practiced on the little league field and tore the Outfield to shreds.  FOR YEARS!  and still do. 

I guess I can answer question 5.  The Reason is, over the last 25 years, Harrison has been selling all the land to build houses and businesses.

And who has gotten hurt out of all of this is the kids of Harrison.  Think about it.  There is no baseball program after Little League for kids.  Except maybe a travel team.  Why is there no Pony, Colt, or Mantle leagues??  No fields to practice!!!!!

For a long time, after kids left Little League in Harrison?  The sat, and had no organized baseball for 1 to 2 years, until they got into High School.  A DISGRACE!  That is not fair to the kids, because when they get to High School, all the competition has those 2 years experience over them.

I am glad Harrison is getting a new School, and the field looks fantastic.  I just hope the kids of Harrison have fields that they can go and practice on, other than fighting for a field at West Hudson park, or practicing in the Valley where its filled with rocks and acorns. 

I am done for now..... :lol:

Yeah, call the State! No corruption there? :lol:

Archived