the town hall closing

Guest Guest_taxpayer_*

Guest Guest_taxpayer_*

why the hell is the town hall closed? i heard the governor say everyone had to be at work today? these blood suckers take off for anything? they all left early wednesday, now this? why not mail them their checks at home? isn't there a limited amount of time scheduled to take off? school system has one why not with these people? are you kidding me? silver handcuffs are half priced and every single one of them need to try their pair on before doom day arrives???

i hope next year council people are taking notes let limit these peoples official days off. what a f*cking joke! too disstressed to work are we?

why the hell is the town hall closed? i heard the governor say everyone had to be at work today? these blood suckers take off for anything? they all left early wednesday, now this? why not mail them their checks at home? isn't there a limited amount of time scheduled to take off? school system has one why not with these people? are you kidding me? silver handcuffs are half priced and every single one of them need to try their pair on before doom day arrives???

i hope next year council people are taking notes let limit these peoples official days off. what a f*cking joke! too disstressed to work are we?

74856[/snapback]

DON'T FRET

Harrison's getting a 6.6 million grant from the state to help out the budget.

6-2 STEVIE BOY AND THE MRS SAID ITS OK.THEIR 300K FINE WILL COVER IT.

74856[/snapback]

THE MAYOR HAS TO KISS A LOT OF ASS SO HE IS GIVING THEM OFF TODAY AND THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS.

74856[/snapback]

OK, your not a councilwoman untill jan. 1st So untill then Let your hair down oh sorry. & just relax or just keep driving around town in your gas hog SUV. & buy more video tape.

74856[/snapback]

First of all, learn on how to write. Second of all the holiday must be in their contract, third of all the STATE was open, not the towns in the STATE. Also, Hudson County was open and working. The Town of Harrison and all other towns closed early on Wednesday in Hudson County. Corzine ordered the State workers to come in, not muncipalities. If you knew on how to read and write the english language you would have understood that. Corzine only ordered the State workers. You must be small minded person. I see your education on writing must have been sleeping when they where teaching writing lessons.

74856[/snapback]

Wow, I didn't know you cared so much! Holy Shit, take a pill and relax. The town employees worked through lunch and went home at 3, if you do the math they actually only got to go home a half hour early. And bloodsuckers? If your boss let you go home early, you'd go too. Don't blame the employees.

74856[/snapback]

I'm sure if the town had a job opening for you everthing then would be alright then , greeneyes.................

How about when they get an extra day off for Christmas shopping, check that out. Is that in any contract???? They are all fleacing the town and nothing is done. I hope that the McCormicks check that out.

How about when they get an extra day off for Christmas shopping, check that out. Is that in any contract???? They are all fleacing the town and nothing is done. I hope that the McCormicks check that out.

75143[/snapback]

why don you think the McCormicks ran for office ? they want some of this action for themselves , you fool.....................

OK, your not a councilwoman untill jan. 1st So untill then Let your hair down oh sorry. & just relax or just keep driving around town in your gas hog SUV. & buy more video tape.

74915[/snapback]

WHY WOULD ANYONE POST SUCH IDIOTIC COMMENTS, IT SHOWS THAT YOU AN IGNORANT SUM BICH - WHAT DO YOU DRIVE? AND WHY WOULD YOU BE CONCERNED IF SHE DRIVES AN SUV, SHE PAYS FOR HER OWN GAS, UNLIKE YOURSELF YOU GO TO THE TOWN GARAGE AND S**K UP THE TAX PAYERS GAS.

YES I DID SEE THE VIDEO TAPE IN THE NEWSROOM, WAIT TILL YOU SEE IT, YOUR GONNA LOVE IT - YOU MIGHT WANT TO FILL UP YOUR TANK AND LEAVE TOWN THEN ***.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

and what kind of action is that?

75424[/snapback]

read the list of previous post , these sites read like a book , so read and maybe you will get an idea what we are all talking about.......

Guest Guest_quest_*
why don you think the McCormicks ran for office ?Ā  they want some of this action for themselves , you fool.....................

75205[/snapback]

GIVE THE McCORMICS A CHANCE MORON. THEY COULD DO NO WORSE THAN WHAT McD**ba** AND HIS CRONIES DID TO THE TOWN !!!!!!!

why don you think the McCormicks ran for office ?Ā  they want some of this action for themselves , you fool.....................

75205[/snapback]

Did the Mccormicks get jobs connected with politics just like the rest of the mayor and council crew? If so they should be ashamed of themselves - they said on the cd that they sent out that they were not looking for any jobs at all, the only job was public service which they were elected to do. And that's the way it should be, no one on that council should accept a political connected job when elected.

GIVE THE McCORMICS A CHANCE MORON. THEY COULD DO NO WORSE THAN WHAT McD**ba** AND HIS CRONIES DID TO THE TOWN !!!!!!!

75467[/snapback]

let's see who is the moron when the Mcfixits show themselves and what they are really about............

let's see who is the moron when theĀ  Mcfixits show themselves and what they are really about............

75662[/snapback]

Give it a rest Mr. Slap Happy. The town is in great shape huh? You think?

I welcome change because I live here and my future is invested here. Wait a few years and see who still lives here. Then we'll know who invested in the future of Harrison. All of Harrison, not just Harrison Heights.

Give it a rest Mr. Slap Happy.Ā  The town is in great shape huh? You think?

I welcome change because I live here and my future is invested here.Ā  Wait a few years and see who still lives here.Ā  Then we'll know who invested in the future of Harrison. All of Harrison, not just Harrison Heights.

75668[/snapback]

I have lived here all my life. Can you tell me where is Harrison Heights?

let's see who is the moron when theĀ  Mcfixits show themselves and what they are really about............

75662[/snapback]

The people who are already elected have shown what they are about, and it dosen't seem to be bothering you. Count the jobs in each of their families and you will see what they are about real quick.