HARRISON GARDENS K/C

Guest GUEST

Guest GUEST

SOME TENANTS ARE LETTING EVERYONE USE THERE WASHERS,AND DRYERS TO DRY ALL THIS LAUNDRY ON A DAILY BASIS.WITH THE PRICE OF THE WATER HIKE THEY SHOULD PUT A STOP TO IT THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT EVEN TENANTS THEY BRING ALL THERE LAUNDRY DAY AND NIGHT THEY ARE USING THE TOWN OF HARRISON WATER.CRACKDOWN ON THESE TENANTS IF NOT MAKE THEM PAY UP.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:<_<

Guest guest
SOME TENANTS ARE LETTING EVERYONE USE THERE WASHERS,AND DRYERS TO DRY ALL THIS LAUNDRY ON A DAILY BASIS.WITH THE PRICE OF THE WATER HIKE THEY SHOULD PUT A STOP TO IT THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT EVEN TENANTS THEY BRING ALL THERE LAUNDRY DAY AND NIGHT THEY ARE USING THE TOWN OF HARRISON WATER.CRACKDOWN ON THESE TENANTS IF NOT MAKE THEM PAY UP.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:  <_<

Wow you are good i thought i was the only one that saw that. They just keep on TAKING advantage.

Guest Guest
SOME TENANTS ARE LETTING EVERYONE USE THERE WASHERS,AND DRYERS TO DRY ALL THIS LAUNDRY ON A DAILY BASIS.WITH THE PRICE OF THE WATER HIKE THEY SHOULD PUT A STOP TO IT THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT EVEN TENANTS THEY BRING ALL THERE LAUNDRY DAY AND NIGHT THEY ARE USING THE TOWN OF HARRISON WATER.CRACKDOWN ON THESE TENANTS IF NOT MAKE THEM PAY UP.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:  <_<

You people are so NOSEY you really need to get job and STOP MINDING everyones business,As I can see from the time of your Topic Posting You Don't Work.....because if you did you wouldn't see everyone coming and going Day & Night with Laundry!!! GET A LIFE !!! :P

Guest guest

IT IS A PROBLEM WHEN THE WASH ALL DAY LONG AND EVEN INTO THE NIGHT WHILE OTHER PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP.THE NOISE ORDIANCE IS 10;00P.M.FIRST OF ALL IT IS A PROBLEM WHEN IT IS ALL DAYLONG AND THESE WASHERS OVERFLOWING.BECAUSE OF THE ALL THIS WASHING AND THE SINKS ARE BACKING UP THE LAUNDRY IS NOT IN THE HARRISON GARDENS OR THEK/C FOR THAT MATTER TRYING GOING TO THE LAUNDRY JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THAT DOES NOT HAVE A WASHER OR DRYER.

Guest Nosey
You people are so NOSEY you really need to get job and STOP MINDING everyones business,As I can see from the time of your Topic Posting You Don't Work.....because if you did you wouldn't see everyone coming and going Day & Night with Laundry!!! GET A LIFE !!! ;)

I don't need to get a life your friends need to get a washer & dryer and wash their clothes at their own house! Why should Housing pay for it? How cheap can you be? I mean there are like 100 laundry places in town.....

Guest guest

WITH THE HIKE IN THE WATER BILL MORE PEOPLE WILL BE BRINGING LAUNDRY HERE.YOU THINK IF THEY LIVED IN A PRIVATE HOUSE IF THEY WOULD USE THE LANDLORD WATER WITH WASHING EVERYONES CLOTHES THEY WOULD BE PAYING FOR THE WATER BILL WITH THERE RENT.SO CHARGE FOR USING HOUSING WATER.PAY UP.

Guest Guest
WITH THE HIKE IN THE WATER BILL MORE PEOPLE WILL BE BRINGING LAUNDRY HERE.YOU THINK IF THEY LIVED IN A PRIVATE HOUSE IF THEY  WOULD USE THE LANDLORD WATER WITH WASHING EVERYONES CLOTHES THEY WOULD BE PAYING FOR THE WATER BILL WITH THERE RENT.SO CHARGE FOR USING HOUSING WATER.PAY UP.

What people?

Guest Guest
IT IS A PROBLEM WHEN THE WASH ALL DAY LONG AND EVEN INTO THE NIGHT WHILE OTHER PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP.THE NOISE ORDIANCE IS 10;00P.M.FIRST OF ALL IT IS A PROBLEM WHEN IT IS ALL DAYLONG AND THESE WASHERS  OVERFLOWING.BECAUSE OF THE ALL THIS WASHING AND THE SINKS ARE BACKING  UP THE LAUNDRY IS NOT IN THE HARRISON GARDENS OR THEK/C FOR THAT MATTER TRYING GOING TO THE LAUNDRY JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE THAT DOES NOT HAVE A WASHER OR DRYER.

Although the noise ordinance is for 10 pm, I dont really think that applies to washers. People do have different work shifts, not everyone can work 9-5. People who do work late hours have a right to wash their clothing at whatever time suits them. But I have noticed that the people in the K/C have a lot to say about what everyone else does.

Guest guest

ALL THE PEOPLE THAT USE HARRISON HOUSING WATER.MAKE THEM FOR USING HOUSING WATER OR GO TO THE LAUNDRY.CHARGE FOR THEM USING THE WATER TRY GOING ELSEWHERE TO WASH AND DRY YOUR CLOTHES.HARRISON HAS ENOUGH LAUNDRY.OR PAY THE CHARGE.

Guest GUEST

GUESS WHAT YOU CANNOT WASH YOUR CLOTHES ANYTIME.IF IT IS LATE WHY DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT DAY.THE ORDINANCE IS ABOUT NOISE BUT WASHING CLOTHES ALL NIGHT LONG IS NOISE.PUT A STOP TO IT.

Guest Guest
WITH THE HIKE IN THE WATER BILL MORE PEOPLE WILL BE BRINGING LAUNDRY HERE.YOU THINK IF THEY LIVED IN A PRIVATE HOUSE IF THEY  WOULD USE THE LANDLORD WATER WITH WASHING EVERYONES CLOTHES THEY WOULD BE PAYING FOR THE WATER BILL WITH THERE RENT.SO CHARGE FOR USING HOUSING WATER.PAY UP.

Don;t worry no one washes there clothes at my apt for free , i change 75 cents a wash and 50 cnets to dry opps. did i just tell u that :angry::angry:

Guest Guest
You people are so NOSEY you really need to get job and STOP MINDING everyones business,As I can see from the time of your Topic Posting You Don't Work.....because if you did you wouldn't see everyone coming and going Day & Night with Laundry!!! GET A LIFE !!! :blink:

I AGREE!!! GET A JOB!!!

Archived