Corzine

Guest Loki

Just watched the introduction of Gov. Corzine's budget proposal. As expected, both taxes and spending will increase. Some proposed cuts included things that will loom very large over the municipalities. These are things that have to be paid for, and it is now without question the state will not be there to help.

Good luck all!!

Guest TAX,TAX & MORE TAX
Just watched the introduction of Gov. Corzine's budget proposal.  As expected, both taxes and spending will increase.  Some proposed cuts included things that will loom very large over the municipalities.  These are things that have to be paid for, and it is now without question the state will not be there to help.

Good luck all!!

NJ wake up and realize what is happening. Our taxes are a disgrace and we cater to people who are not citizens. Why is it Jersey votes these people in. I'm not happy with the republicans either. When running for office they tell you what you want to hear and when their elected, they don't do anything. Both parties are out of touch with what the people want. We need representation! Someone who will speak for the people. God save us because we are screwed.

Guest Guest 22
Just watched the introduction of Gov. Corzine's budget proposal.  As expected, both taxes and spending will increase.  Some proposed cuts included things that will loom very large over the municipalities.  These are things that have to be paid for, and it is now without question the state will not be there to help.

Good luck all!!

I can live with the increases as long as he follows thorugh with cutting 1000 state jobs

Guest Guest
I can live with the increases as long as he follows thorugh with cutting 1000 state jobs

You must be doing well! I guess you feel that once they are out of work the problem is solved. We will pay for these people one way or another. Think!!!!!

Guest Guest

Cutting 1000 jobs will not come close to setting things straight.

There are pension issues. These pension problems stem from both parties using funds which should have been directed to the pension system to balance the past budgets and give aid to the towns and cities.

You will never hear a politician tell the truth about the above issue.

The gimick pensions should be stop retroactively. These are pensions granted to those who really have not worked the full amount of time in certain positions. They count their time as an elected offical to fulfill the required time in position requirements.

Again this is one of the dirty little secrets of politics. Both sides will never speak the truth about.

Aid to so called Abbott Districts? This should be fully investigated. Look at Harrison it is the poster child for the failure of this system. Who, pays we the taxpayers of the State of New Jersey. The political system is fueled by the monies and the children gain little if any benefit.

Illegal Aliens- Who pays for their health care, educating their children, etc? We the Taxpayers that's who.

They and their employers what them to have the right to work . That is fine by me. They or their employers should provide health coverage for them and theirs. This would be required like workers compensation.

That can't be done! The benifit which the employers gain by having very cheap labor would be lost. Who carries the burden and cost to supply cheap labor, we the taxpayers.

Archived