Doran and his view on Politics

Guest Senior Harrison

Guest Senior Harrison
By your actions, I publicly question your loyalty to the party that has surely benefited you.
POLITICAL PARTIES ARE NOT FOR PERSONAL BENEFIT!!!!

How dare you.

Is this what Harrison Democrats believe or is this belief County, nation wide????

To use an old saying, I am sure our beloved (late) Mayor Frank E. Rodgers, your uncle and our good friend, “turned in his grave” at your behavior.
That was just a low blow, like someone taking a hissy fit.

Look, Mike you have every right to your own opinion and beliefs. But when you ran and when you needed a job after WHH closed you went to the party leader, McDonough, for support. He made your 130K+ job happen. How do you now come out against him with your very public position on Election Day? Wheather I liked you or not I supported you as a member of the party because the Mayor asked me to vote for you. Why do you think that you are above the rest of us.

You can post all the s%i& here that you want. We know that you never liked Doran. Who cares. What many people want to know is why you would do that to the people who put you where you are? How do you explain it?

Another baby fit by Doran.  He cries like a baby. whea, whea, whea!!!

74688[/snapback]

how dare he invoke Frank Rodgers name in such a demeaning manner?

Anyone and everyone knows how Jim Doran got where he is.He kissed Rodgers ass in the last years of his life.

Real estate ccompany-It came from Frank Rodgers brokerage License.

Jobs in County --Frank Rodgers.

Elected position--he falsely insinuated Frank Rodgers support.

He has lied to the voters in our ward on a regular basis.Broken promises.

He's sucking the life out of our community,**** ** ** **** ******* ** *** **** *** *** *****

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

By your actions, I publicly question your loyalty to the party that has surely benefited you.

This quote would bother me the most. It's another "My People"

Doran is only in it to benefit himself!! but Buddies asswell.

POLITICAL PARTIES ARE NOT FOR PERSONAL BENEFIT!!!!

How dare you.

Is this what Harrison Democrats believe or is this belief County, nation wide????

That was just a low blow, like someone taking a hissy fit.

74589[/snapback]

MR. DORAN YOU ARE AGAIN A LIAR - IT SEAMS THAT YOU HAVE HAD A GREAT BENEFIT WITH YOUR POLITICAL POSITION, CORRECT???? YOU ARE WHAT THE COMMON PEOPLE WOULD CALL A MOOCHER AND DOUBLE DIPPER AT THIS TIME. YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP TAKING - HOW ABOUT GIVING SOME BACK, DON'T YOU THINK YOU SHOULD???? HOW DARE YOU

Look, Mike you have every right to your own opinion and beliefs.  But when you ran and when you needed a job after WHH closed you went to the party leader, McDonough, for support. He made your  130K+ job happen.  How do you now come out against him with your very public position on Election Day?  Wheather I liked you or not I supported you as a member of the party because the Mayor asked me to vote for you. Why do you think that you are above the rest of us.

You can post all the s%i& here that you want.  We know that you never liked Doran. Who cares.  What many people want to know is why you would do that to the people who put you where you are?  How do you explain it?

74734[/snapback]

No reply yet? Answer the question Mike, maybe you can get ***** or *** to answer for you.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

What many people want to know is why you would do that to the people who put you where you are?  How do you explain it?

74734[/snapback]

Another one who thinks to be involved in politics is to hit the lottery at tax payers account.

STEVIE BOY.

74839[/snapback]

Who gives a rats ass what Steve's salary is. Why would you put your nose in others business? and why would this bother you? Make your own damn money and stop posting stupid comments a hole.

Where r these quotes from?

75163[/snapback]

His letter to the editor in the Observer Jack assssssssss Just like Peter Higins saying

"I don't think the average taxpayer would think that was fair, but I didn't create the situation," Higgins said. "I didn't create these rules.
Star Ledger

Making over $150,000 with a pathetic New High School as a responsibility. One that floods with a slightly above average rain fall.

But Ignorant scared town employees and their family keep voting these asssssssholes in. Pete's right it aint his fault the mayor and council gave him that job. It's the peoples fault for voting this mayor and council in.

I give it 3 more years, the elmer fud would win against McDonough

Who gives a rats ass what Steve's salary is.  Why would you put your nose in others business?  and why would this bother you?  Make your own damn money and stop posting stupid comments a hole.

75236[/snapback]

THIS IS NOT HIS SALARY , THIS IS PENILTIES AND FINDS HE OWE,S THE TOWN , SO MUCH FOR HIS ETHICS. RULE AND REGS APPLY TO EVERYONE BUT HIM AND HE IS LAUGHING AT ALL THE PEOLPLE WHO THOUGTH THEY KNEW WHAT KIND OF GUY THEY WERE SUPPORTING ,SO HIS FOOLING THE PEOPLE WITH HIS MAGIC SHOW CONTINUES............

Who gives a rats ass what Steve's salary is.  Why would you put your nose in others business?  and why would this bother you?  Make your own damn money and stop posting stupid comments a hole.

75236[/snapback]

THAT'S WHAT HE OWES IN FINES AND TAXES,SILLY,NOT HIS SALARY.

YOU NEED A JOB TO HAVE A SALARY.

THIS IS NOT HIS SALARY , THIS IS PENILTIES AND FINDS HE OWE,S THE TOWN ,  SO MUCH FOR HIS ETHICS.  RULE AND REGS APPLY TO EVERYONE BUT HIM AND HE IS LAUGHING AT ALL THE PEOLPLE WHO THOUGTH THEY KNEW WHAT KIND OF  GUY THEY WERE SUPPORTING  ,SO HIS FOOLING THE PEOPLE WITH HIS MAGIC SHOW CONTINUES............

75346[/snapback]

I truly knew whom I voted for, and that is a nice person who cares about this town and this community. If you think I am going to believe the crap that you post and the crap that went out to the public during elections you must me out of your mind. first of all that won him and his wife the election, don't you realize that? second, people know that the Mccormicks are nice, honest, respectfull, giving people. You should know yourself that they have been around many many years and are not afraid to speak the truth, and I give them a lot of credit for that, and for that they are the COUNCILPEOPLE FOR WARD 2 -

THIS IS NOT HIS SALARY , THIS IS PENILTIES AND FINDS HE OWE,S THE TOWN ,  SO MUCH FOR HIS ETHICS.  RULE AND REGS APPLY TO EVERYONE BUT HIM AND HE IS LAUGHING AT ALL THE PEOLPLE WHO THOUGTH THEY KNEW WHAT KIND OF  GUY THEY WERE SUPPORTING  ,SO HIS FOOLING THE PEOPLE WITH HIS MAGIC SHOW CONTINUES............

75346[/snapback]

You should give them a second chance, like the Mayor did for Fat Ronnie.

His letter to the editor in the Observer Jack assssssssss  Just like Peter Higins saying Star Ledger

Making over $150,000 with a pathetic New High School as a responsibility.  One that floods with a slightly above average rain fall.

But Ignorant scared town employees and their family keep voting these asssssssholes in.  Pete's right it aint his fault the mayor and council gave him that job.  It's the peoples fault for voting this mayor and council in. 

I give it 3 more years, the elmer fud would win against McDonough

75295[/snapback]

The Board of Education gave him the job, not the mayor and council. Ill bet that wouldn't happen if we had an elected board,

Guest Guest_QUEST_*

75346[/snapback]

HEY McD**ba** SUPPORTER.LEARN HOW TO SPELL :PEOPLE AND THOUGH YOU MORON.I WISH STEVE WAS A MAGICIAN MAYBE HE COULD MAKE YOU:MCD**ba** AND ALL HIS CRONIES DISAPPEAR.WISHFUL THINKING!!!!!!

HEY McD**ba** SUPPORTER.LEARN HOW TO SPELL :PEOPLE AND THOUGH YOU MORON.I WISH STEVE WAS A MAGICIAN MAYBE HE COULD MAKE YOU:MCD**ba** AND ALL HIS CRONIES DISAPPEAR.WISHFUL THINKING!!!!!!

75469[/snapback]

if spelling is the only thing you can comment on , you are a mental midget and show your lack or grip of knowledge of what,s going on . Keep you useless and meaningless comment,s to youself and only come out from under you rock when you have something of an intelligent tone to say.

Lets stay on topic here, we're talking about what a liar Jim Doran is people!

76128[/snapback]

Yes we are, and yes we know that by now, what can we do about it? how about going to the meeting on FRIDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2007 6PM, and voicing our issues and why our taxes are so HIGH, and why we keep these people in HIGH PAYING POSITIONS ON WHEN WE NEED HELP FROM THE STATE????????