Doran for Mayor? NOT!

Guest Guest

How does Doran get off telling Michael Rodgers off and ending his letter as if Mayor Rodgers was his pal and not his nephew's.

Doran Resign now. Harrison does not want your type of politics here.

Your trying to alaign yourself for Mayor by stacking the council in your favor.

Bullsh*t. You might have your employee Huaranga and now Nascimento in your pocket but this all may change.

Harrison stand up. We want row "E" canidates now. Ethics, integrity and honesty.

Doran shame on you. Being in acedemics, sort of, you know the penalty for plagerism and quoting someone from a conversation without their permission or knowledge--- simple you must step down.

DNC will not stand for your actions nor should our residents.

Guest BS Hater

Doran had every right to publicly defend himself against the bully Rodgers. You obivously have not been around long, Doran was good friends with "Uncle Frank". If I recall he spoke at FER's Funeral. Mayor Rodgers would never put up with the antics of Mike, especially on Election Day. I side with Doran on this one. Maybe Mike should resign and make the people at the gardens happy.

Just like he does at the HHA, Mike played both sides and went with his friend Scrimo. If he is personal friends with the Scrimos, which is his right, he should have just kept quiet our of respect. He gets his job from the Mayor and then gives everybody the finger. Who does he think he is? What did he do to help anybody other than Michelle? Vic and Motto could have used his help? Where was he on election day? He had the time to pen that vicious letter that hurt ALL of the candidates. He should apologize the all the people who ran.

How does Doran get off telling Michael Rodgers off and ending his letter as if Mayor Rodgers was his pal and not his nephew's.

Doran Resign now.  Harrison does not want your type of politics here.

Bullsh*t.  You might have your employee Huaranga and now Nascimento in your pocket but this all may change.

Harrison stand up.  We want row "E" canidates now.  Ethics, integrity and honesty.

74425[/snapback]

Jim , very good letter , you do show leadership quality, don't listen to these malcontents, they don't know what is going on or where this town is headed and there is no captain of the ship on that dias with the ability, go for the gold.

Guest not feeling fruity
Jim , very good letter , you do show leadership quality, don't listen to these malcontents, they don't know what is going on or where this town is headed and there is no captain of the ship on that dias with the ability,  go for the gold.

74485[/snapback]

go stick your stupidity in the fruit basket along with the rest of those spoiled fruits! :P

Bullsh*t.  You might have your employee Huaranga and now Nascimento in your pocket but this all may change.

Harrison stand up.  We want row "E" canidates now.  Ethics, integrity and honesty.

74425[/snapback]

They are both assholes, that have nothing better to do, besides telling people how they are in charge. OK Jim and Mike kiss and make up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doran shame on you.  Being in acedemics, sort of, you know the penalty for plagerism and quoting someone from a conversation without their permission or knowledge--- simple you must step down.

DNC will not stand for your actions nor should our residents.

74434[/snapback]

I tell you that he has lost the respect of many residents not because of the Observer, we all know they sleep together politicaly speaking, let them be. But due to all the dealings he has with the redevelopment with his business, can you say conflict of interest with all his agreements and benefits, he's just turning into another Pete. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that's all they see, screw the residents whether they could affort it or not Pete and Jim don't much give a crap, heck their families are taken care of...

Jim , very good letter , you do show leadership quality, don't listen to these malcontents, they don't know what is going on or where this town is headed and there is no captain of the ship on that dias with the ability,  go for the gold.

74485[/snapback]

Well we all now know that Jim is respondsible for all the letters wriiten from the Town's candiates and he is claiming respondsibility for the negative, family bashing letters towards the Hinchy's and McCormicks.

Nice tactics?? How can anyone compliment Doran for writting hate leters??

I work for for the Housing Authority and yes Mike has done some good things. The grounds look real good. He should not have messed in the election. He had no right. Good or bad we all now how we got here. The mayor should punish him. He is not the best guy to get along with. I am glad the Doran guy put him in his place.

Nice Job Jim. I admire your ability to speak the truth. Thank you.

74584[/snapback]

That's exactly what Mike did, he spoke the truth. Why is it so wrong in this town to have your own opinion on things?! It's disgusting.

Just like he does at the HHA, Mike played both sides and went with his friend Scrimo.  If he is personal friends with the Scrimos, which is his right, he should have just kept quiet our of respect.  He gets his job from the Mayor and then gives everybody the finger.  Who does he think he is?  What did he do to help anybody other than Michelle?  Vic and Motto could have used his help?  Where was he on election day? He had the time to pen that vicious letter that hurt ALL of the candidates.  He should apologize the all the people who ran.

74447[/snapback]

He doesn't have to apologize to anyone, he was defending the people of the gardens that Doran attacked through letter writing for one of the other canidates. As for the Scrimos I don't think he was backing them either.

74425[/snapback]

Then why were the McCormicks elected?

He doesn't have to apologize to anyone, he was defending the people of the gardens that Doran attacked through letter writing for one of the other canidates.

Just ready to sit down to dinner and I thinking that Doran is really THE Turkey!!!

Nice Job Jim. I admire your ability to speak the truth. Thank you.

74584[/snapback]

Looks like Jim ** ******* *** ** *** ******. Mike, I think you should go after him, he's afraid of his own shadow. He got where he is because of FER. Without him, he'd still be minding the pool. :lol:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Away on Vacation

Wow. Where does Doran get off speaking to the residents like he did in the Observer???

Doran I hope Mike kicks your butt next time you two meet at the BAR!!!

How can you quote someone after you have been drinking, we all know that you surely DO NOT STOP after a few!!! Dozen!!

Wow.  Where does Doran get off speaking to the residents like he did in the Observer???

Doran I hope Mike kicks your butt next time you two meet at the BAR!!!

How can you quote someone after you have been drinking, we all know that you surely DO NOT STOP after a few!!!  Dozen!!

75491[/snapback]

DORAN, HARRISON, DRINKING

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...