Venezuelan Dictator

exbluetider

Venezuelan dictator Chavez has made it his sworn duty to bury the USA. Yet I've not seen any movement on the part of our citizenry to answer back by boycotting the Chevron gas stations in this nation. I may be wrong, but I'm led to believe that these gas outlets are an extension of the governent of Venezuela. The USA buys almost 40% of the crude pumped out of the Venezuela oil wells. Again I might be wrong but how many other countries can make that statement. OK ....so now we stop buying his gas and lets see what the results bring.

Guest Check your facts
Venezuelan dictator Chavez has made it his sworn duty to bury the USA. Yet I've not seen any movement on the part of our citizenry to answer back by boycotting the Chevron gas stations in this nation. I may be wrong, but I'm led to believe that these gas outlets are an extension of the governent of Venezuela. The USA buys almost 40% of the crude pumped out of the Venezuela oil wells. Again I might be wrong but how many other countries can make that statement. OK ....so now we stop buying his gas and lets see what the results bring.

74249[/snapback]

You mean CITGO.

74249[/snapback]

I am not sure which is the gasoline from the dictator Ignorant Chavez, is it the Ciggo or the Chevron, but in case I will not fill my car with either one of them.

I am not sure which is the gasoline from the dictator Ignorant Chavez, is it the Ciggo or the Chevron, but in case I will not fill my car with either one of them.

74596[/snapback]

Let's all park our cars!?!?

Guest Don't stop there
I WOULD'NT FILL MY CAR WITH CIGGO EITHER-DUHHHHHHHHH

74671[/snapback]

Venezuela is also the prime supplier of heating oil to the United States with the bulk going to the east coast. So if you've oil for heat, you've got to go the winter without heat, following your logic.

74596[/snapback]

its getty gas? or citgo?