Fear Factor Harrison

Guest Joe Rogan (McDonough's Regim

Guest Joe Rogan (McDonough's Regim

Who has what it takes? to take on the Mayor and anyone he sopports?

HBO/NBC Primetime reality show.

What do you think this guy can really do. Fire everyone?

KOTW Note: The above poster used the name Joe Rogan as a guest. Please note that the actual poster may not be that individual.

Guest 2smart4u
Who has what it takes? to take on the Mayor and anyone he sopports? 

HBO/NBC Primetime reality show.

What do you think this guy can really do.  Fire everyone?

KOTW Note: The above poster used the name Joe Rogan as a guest.  Please note that the actual poster may not be that individual.

"sopports" ?? Can anyone in town spell above the 5th grade level ??

NOT THE MAYOR OR COUNCIL, SO WHEN YOU READ A POST ON HERE THAT IS NOT SPELLED CORRECTLY OR GRAMATICALLY CORRECT, IT'S YOUR GRAMMER SCHOOL GRADUATE LEADERS DOING THE POSTING.... DO YOU REALLY WANT MORE OF THIS LEADERSHIP, BETTER GET MOVING.. JUNE IS NOT THAT FAR AWAY

NOT THE MAYOR OR COUNCIL, SO WHEN YOU READ A POST ON HERE THAT IS NOT SPELLED CORRECTLY OR GRAMATICALLY CORRECT, IT'S YOUR GRAMMER SCHOOL GRADUATE LEADERS DOING THE POSTING....  DO YOU REALLY WANT MORE OF THIS LEADERSHIP, BETTER GET MOVING.. JUNE IS NOT THAT FAR AWAY

Hey big guy,

When you write in to correct someone's spelling you ought to make damn sure you spell everything correctly yourself i. e. grammar, grammatically.Just thought you might want to know that.Rock on

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest
Hey big guy,

When you write in to correct someone's spelling you ought to make damn sure you spell everything correctly yourself i. e. grammar, grammatically.Just thought you might want to know that.Rock on

:) That was really good! I like a smart man.

Archived