Putting Harrison on the map

Guest tax payers should be more then a

Guest tax payers should be more then a

I remember going to a party at library park for the Metrostars, now Red Bulls. I remember hearing speeches from all kinds of politicians, but the one that stuck out the most was Peter HIGGINS.

I recall him saying were going to put Harrison on the map. Well he is a man of his word. He's willing to be on the front page of the Star Ledger with corruption indications and his responce is, well I can see the tax payers being angry with me, but who cares. I'm gonna retire with my $100,000 a year pension. LOL LOL

If you read this site and think there is nothing you can do. Bullshit, 3 years of work is what it will take to get them all out of office and they think their going to put Doran to replace McDonough. STOP THAT FROM HAPPENING.

I remember going to a party at library park for the Metrostars, now Red Bulls.  I remember hearing speeches from all kinds of politicians, but the one that stuck out the most was Peter HIGGINS.

I recall him saying were going to put Harrison on the map.  Well he is a man of his word.  He's willing to be on the front page of the Star Ledger with corruption indications and his responce is, well I can see the tax payers being angry with me, but who cares.  I'm gonna retire with my $100,000 a year pension.  LOL  LOL

If you read this site and think there is nothing you can do. Bullshit, 3 years of work is what it will take to get them all out of office and they think their going to put Doran to replace McDonough.  STOP THAT FROM HAPPENING.

73750[/snapback]

I agree, Duran is no better. He is involved in to many personel things. Real Estate is one etc. He would be a great one to let things happen for his benefit rather than the benfit of the town. We need the McCormicks!

When he (Peter Higgins) retired again last year, with only one of the four construction projects finished, Higgins began drawing two pensions worth $182,000. Then the school board hired him again, this time as a consultant at $28,000 a year. {Star Ledger 10/22/2007 FRONT PAGE}

Peter these are your words:

"I don't think the average taxpayer would think that was fair, but I didn't create the situation," Higgins said. "I didn't create these rules."

you arragant MXXXXr FXXXXr (edited before KOTW can touch it)

I remember going to a party at library park for the Metrostars, now Red Bulls.  I remember hearing speeches from all kinds of politicians, but the one that stuck out the most was Peter HIGGINS.

I recall him saying were going to put Harrison on the map.  Well he is a man of his word.  He's willing to be on the front page of the Star Ledger with corruption indications and his responce is, well I can see the tax payers being angry with me, but who cares.  I'm gonna retire with my $100,000 a year pension.  LOL  LOL

If you read this site and think there is nothing you can do. Bullshit, 3 years of work is what it will take to get them all out of office and they think their going to put Doran to replace McDonough.  STOP THAT FROM HAPPENING.

73750[/snapback]

There were NO CORRUPT INDICATIONS ONLY BASELESS ALLEGATIONS!

73750[/snapback]

i said it before we wnat our basket to be filled with love and plenty of money

When he (Peter Higgins) retired again last year, with only one of the four construction projects finished, Higgins began drawing two pensions worth $182,000. Then the school board hired him again, this time as a consultant at $28,000 a year. {Star Ledger 10/22/2007 FRONT PAGE}

"I don't think the average taxpayer would think that was fair, but I didn't create the situation," Higgins said. "I didn't create these rules."

you arragant MXXXXr FXXXXr (edited before KOTW can touch it)

73823[/snapback]

Not for nothing, but Pete is right. Not morally, but anyone would have taken that job if it was offered to any one of us. I know I would. The rules worked around him and that is a correct statement he made. Legally right. Morally wrong. That's NJ politics. Keep voting for the incumbants and see much more of this.

There were NO CORRUPT INDICATIONS ONLY BASELESS ALLEGATIONS!

73877[/snapback]

Not for nothing, but Pete is right. Not morally, but anyone would have taken that job if it was offered to any one of us. I know I would. The rules worked around him and that is a correct statement he made. Legally right. Morally wrong. That's NJ politics. Keep voting for the incumbants and see much more of this.

73962[/snapback]

I agree, who amongst us would not have taken the job if we qualified. The question is how does the Board of Education hire someone for a non educational position? Did he really qualify, or was this set up so he would qualify?

73750[/snapback]

has anyone read the star ledger ....there will be no concerts at the new stadium, SOCCER GAMES ONLY.....Whats with that..

73962[/snapback]

I agree, who amongst us would not have taken the job if we qualified.  The question is how does the Board of Education hire someone for a non educational position?  Did he really qualify, or was this set up so he would qualify?

74181[/snapback]

Sure if Your High School Pal was giving you the Job. Howbout those APPLES<..><..><..> look at those eyes lookin

Guest Clean up Harrison

Start by getting rid of the ****** at the Spanish Pavilion. There property is a ****. The development will take it over soon hopefully.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.